AIMS Farmer Registration 2023 @aims.kerala.gov.in: Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS) is an integrated system developed by the department of agriculture development and farmers’ welfare to provide departmental services efficiently to farmers with the help of information technology. AIMS is a farmer’s registration system. One time registration facility is available for farmers to register on this portal. Smart Registration ID can be used in the future to get benefits of government schemes implemented by the Kerala government for the benefit of farmers. Today, through this article, we will talk about AIIMS Kerala Portal and AIMS Farmer Registration process.
- AIMS Farmer Registration 2023
- aims.kerala.gov.in New Farmer Registration: Key Highlights
- Farmers Registrated for Aims Farmer Registration
- Services applications for Aims Farmer Registration
- Eligibility criteria for AIMS Farmer Registration
- Aims Farmer Registration Required Documents
- Steps For Aims Farmer Registration
- Process to Login On the Aims Farmer Portal
- Aims Farmer Registration 2023: Important Links
AIMS Farmer Registration 2023
AIMS Portal has been launched by the Government of Kerala with the aim of providing information related to agriculture easily to the farmers. This portal provides an integrated platform for farmers. Kisan Portal is an effort in this direction to create a one-stop shop to meet all the informational needs of an Indian farmer related to production, sale/storage in agriculture, animal husbandry, and fisheries sectors. To get the benefit of the facilities provided by this portal, farmers have to register on AIMS Farmer Portal.
- Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023
- Thulasi PSC Kerala: Login/Register
- Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023
aims.kerala.gov.in New Farmer Registration: Key Highlights
|Article About||Aims Farmer Registration|
|Name Of Portal||AIMS Kerala|
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare|
|Objective||Provide Financial and Technical Assistance to the Farmer|
Farmers Registrated for Aims Farmer Registration
Services applications for Aims Farmer Registration
|No. Of beneficiaries||3,99,377|
|Benefit transferred (lakhs)||21202.09|
Eligibility criteria for AIMS Farmer Registration
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The candidate should be a farmer.
Aims Farmer Registration Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Residence Certificate
- Land Details
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Steps For Aims Farmer Registration
Farmers who want to register in Aims Portal follow the method given below.
- First, go to the official website of Aims Portal i.e. aims.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page you will find the link to “Farmer Login” Click on it.
- After clicking on the option a new page will open on the screen.
- On this page click on the “New Registration Link”.
- Now the registration form will open.
- Enter your 12 digits Aaadhaar Number and click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Now the Farmer Registration Form will open on the screen.
- Enter all the required information like name, date of birth, account details, and password.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
Process to Login On the Aims Farmer Portal
- First, go to the official website of Aims Farmer Portal i.e. aims.kerala.gov.in.
- After opening the official website you will find the “Farmer Login” option in the main menu, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the farmer login page will open on the screen.
- Enter the registration id, password, and captcha code, and click on the “login” button.
- Now you will log in to the aims farmer portal.