Andhra Bank is one of the popular banks in India. If you want to open a savings account in Andhra Bank, you can apply through both online and offline modes. Friends, in this article, we have provided information about the online and offline process of opening an account in Andhra Bank. Apart from this, through this article you can download and print the Andhra Bank Account Opening Form pdf, Andhra Saving & Current Bank Account Opening Form.
- 1 Andhra Bank Account Opening Form Pdf
- 2 How to open Savings Account in Andhra Bank?
- 3 How to open Online Savings Account in Andhra Bank?
Andhra Bank Account Opening Form Pdf
Andhra Bank Account Opening Form Download
|Article||Account Opening Form|
|Official Site||Click Here
|Account Opening Form pdf||Click Here|
You can get the account opening form at your nearest branch.
Eligibility Criteria for opening Andhra Bank Savings Account
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The applicant should have a valid ID and address proof document.
Required Documents for Opening an Account
- Account Opening Form
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Passport, Pan Card, etc.
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Electricity bill, Voter Card, Ration Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc.
- PAN Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- And any other Documents
- Mobile Number
How to open Savings Account in Andhra Bank?
Interested candidates who want to open a savings account in Andhra Bank, they follow the following method carefully: –
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Andhra Bank branch.
- Go there and get an account opening form from there.
- After this, enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the filled application form to the bank.
Required information to be filled in Andhra Bank Account Opening Form
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Paste Passport Size photo
- Family Income, etc
How to open Online Savings Account in Andhra Bank?
- First, go to the official website of Andhra Bank.
- After opening website click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- Now the Andhra Bank Account Opening Form will open.
- Enter all the required details like: Name, Address, Date of Birth, etc and upload the photograph and signature and click on the “Submit” button.
- Andhra Bank’s executive will verify all the submitted documents.
- After the successful verification of your documents your bank account will open.
- [PDF] Bank of Baroda DD (Demand Draft) Form PDF Download
- [PDF] IDBI Bank Account Closure Form Pdf Download
- SBI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download | SBI NEFT Application Form 2021
- ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download | ICICI NEFT Form