AP Yuvanestham Scheme | AP Yuva Nestham Registration | AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi | yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
AP Yuvanestham Scheme: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Chandra Babu Naidu has initiated the beginning of “AP Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020” to provide financial assistance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. This scheme is also popular as Nirudyoga Burthi Scheme. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will give a monthly allowance to the unemployed candidates and will help the youth to develop their skills.
Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020
Under the Yuva Nestham scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government
AP Yuva Nestham Scheme Highlights
|Scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham|
|Article category||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Form|
|Allowance provided per person||Rs.1000/- per month|
|Launched in||July 2018|
|AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme registration||Online|
|Current status of registration/application||Available now|
AP Yuvanestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must have done graduation
- The age of the candidate should be between 22 to 35 years.
- Candidate should not be employed in any government service.
- Candidates who belong to a family living below the poverty line can apply in AP Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
AP Yuvanestham Scheme Document Required
To apply in this scheme, the candidate has to submit the following documents: –
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Educational Certificate of Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Bank Account Passbook
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020 Online Registration
Interested candidates who want to apply in Yuva Nestham Scheme, follow the below-given method: –
- First, go to the official website of Yuvanestham.
- After opening the website, you will see the option to “Apply Online“, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha Code and click on Send OTP.
- Then after that, you have to enter this OTP.
- Now check the eligibility criteria as given on the website.
- If you are eligible for this scheme, click “Continue”.
- After that, the application form of the AP Yuva Nestham Scheme will be open.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Now upload the document.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Thus, you can easily apply online under the AP Yuva Nestham Scheme.