Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF Download 2023 for free. The direct download link of Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate Form Pdf is available below in the article.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form 2023 is a document that certifies that the individual has undergone the process of Aadhaar enrolment or update. This certificate is required for various purposes such as opening a bank account, getting a SIM card, etc.
The Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form can be obtained from the concerned authority who has completed the enrolment or update process.
This application form for the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form mentions the details of the individual such as name, address, date of birth, etc. along with the UID or URN number from the official website UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/.
We advice you to keep this certificate safe as it serves as a proof of identity.
Details to be Mentioned in Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form
- Tick on Resident
- Pre Enrollment ID
- Applicant Name
- Personal Details
- Full Address
- Introducer’s Aadhaar No
- HOF’s EID/Aadhaar Number
- And any other details
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF – Overview
|Certificate for aadhaar enrolment/update form pdf download 2023 New
|As a Proof of Identity
|Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form PDF – How to Apply Online
- Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update form is available on the website of the UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
- The form can be downloaded and then completed offline before being submitted at the concerned enrollment center.
- The advantage of using this offline method is that it allows individuals to check and correct any errors in the form before enrollment.
- This is particularly useful for those who are not familiar with the process of enrolling for Aadhaar.
- Since the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/Update form is a PDF document, it can be easily completed on any computer or mobile device.
- Once the form has been filled out, it needs to be printed and then signed by the applicant. The signed form, along with required documents, needs to be submitted at an enrollment centre.
- After verifying all the details, the enrolment officer will proceed with the enrollment process.
- Applicants are required to provide their biometric details ( fingerprints and iris scan) as well as demographic information ( name, address, date of birth, etc.) during the enrollment process.
- Once all the formalities are completed, individuals will receive their Aadhaar number via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form – Documents Required
Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (PoA) documents:-
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGA Job Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- And any other documents
You can easily download the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form in PDF format from the link given below.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF Download Link – Click Here
AADHAAR ENROLMENT UPDATE FORM for CHILD 0-5 years PDF – Click Here
|How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
|Link Aadhar Card To Voter ID Online
|How to Get Aadhaar Reprinted From UIDAI Portal
|Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF Download