The csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2022 process will begin on the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research csirnet.nta.nic.in. As per latest notification, CSIR will take National Eligibility Test on 29-01-2022 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship for subjects that come under the faculty of Science & Technology including Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, and Physical Sciences, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2022
The eligible candidates can apply online on the official website csirhrdg.res.in. CSIR UGC NET examination date will be notified soon to all the candidates. The admit card for csir net 2022 will be available 15 days before the exam.
|Name of the application||CSIR UGC NET Online Application 2022|
|Application Name||CSIR UGC NET June Exam Online Application 2022|
|Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Title||csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2022|
|Subject||NTA is taking online applications for CSIR UGC NET 2022|
|CSIR Full Form||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Eligibility Criteria||This test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for JRF and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||December 3, 2021|
|Online Application Form Last Date||January 2, 2022|
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form Fees
- General Candidates Fee- 1000rs
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates Fee- 500rs
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates Fee- 250rs
NTA CSIR NET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam contain multiple-choice questions (MCQ) based on the subjects of Earth science, Mathematical science, Life science, Chemical science, and Physical science.
CSIR NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MSc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55 per cent marks.
- For reserved category above degree must with at least 50 per cent marks.
- Candidate who is holding BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program can apply too with at least 55 per cent.
csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2022 Apply Online
- Visit the official website of CSIR- csirhrdg.res.in
- Click on homepage where you find “Apply online for Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS June 2021”.
- Submit your academic and personal information to proceed.
- Next, make the online fee payment and click on “submit” button.
- Now, payment receipt will come on the screen.
- Take a print out for future purpose.
We will update this article ‘csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form 2022 Apply Online with Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Previous Year Paper, Answer Keys, Cut off’ Result in upcoming days so stay in touch with us for regular updates.