इस लेख में ई श्रम कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन आवश्यक दस्तावेज 2023 भत्ता राशि 1000 रुपए बैंक अकाउंट में आयेंगे E Shram Card Required Documents 2023 To Apply Online register.eshram.gov.in.
If you are thinking of applying for e shram card registration 2023, you should know which documents are required online. We (Online Gyan Point) will share the complete list of documents that are necessary to attach while filling e shram card form.
E Shram Card Required Documents 2023
A simple way to get your E Shram Card online is through the official website, provided you are a registered user of DOL services in India. The e Shram Labor Department provides this service for Indian citizens who need their own e shramik account number so they can track their payments and file claims on time using an easy login process. All workers’ electronic record cards or “eShram” cards include worker details such as information about where they work within the country, how much money they earn per month, what kind of job position they hold etc., which if entered into one system could streamline communication between E Shramik and e-office accounts.
Here is the list of the required documents for e shram card:
- Permanent Address
- Educational Qualification Details
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Adhaar Card
- Aadhaar Number
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
Important Reads- E Shram Card Benefits in Hindi
Steps to Apply Online for E Shram Card
- At first, open the official web portal https //eshram.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link to register yourself on the portal.
- Click on the link, and you will land upon a new page.
- Check the details that you find over there and ensure that they are correct.
- Add the details and complete the registration process.
- To ensure your authentication, you shall be receiving an OTP.
- Put that OTP in the desired field and then continue with the rest of the registration process.
- Now, you will see a popup flashing on your screen saying that you have successfully submitted your application procedure. Note that for future references.
Hope you got what you are looking for if yes then do share this article with your friends on Whatsapp, Telegram, & Facebook. Don’t forget to bookmark us for regular updates.