(NFSA) Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 Name Wise Download NFSA Beneficiary BPL, APL List PDF | FCS BPL Ration Card Gujarat List Online at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
The Government of India has come out with a variety of schemes and schemes for the poor and economically weak people of the country. One of these is the ration card scheme. Under this scheme, such poor families come whose financial condition is very weak, and they are unable to live life properly.
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat State Government has released the online Ration Card Beneficiary Name Wise List 2021 Gujarat. Those who have applied to get their new ration card can check their and their family name online by visiting the official website of the Gujarat State FCS Department.
Table of Contents
- 1 Beneficiary List Gujarat Ration Card 2021 PDF
- 2 Application Procedure of Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online 2021
- 3 How to check your name in Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 FAQs (कुछ महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न और उनके उत्तर)
Beneficiary List Gujarat Ration Card 2021 PDF
Recently the Gujarat Government has released the ration card list 2021. If you are a resident of the state of Gujarat and your name is included in the Gujarat Ration Card List, then today through this article we will tell you how you can easily see your name online in the Gujarat BPL ration card list name wise.
Apart from this, if you want to download the list of ration card apl / bpl, get it by visiting the official website of the department associated with this scheme. If you have also applied for a ration card and you do not know whether your ration card is ready or not. So here you will know how to check gujarat name wise ration card list with a few easy steps here.
Full Details Of Gujarat NFSA Ration Card Scheme
Through the Gujarat ration card online scheme, the citizens of the country are provided ration items like wheat, rice, kerosene oil, and sugar, etc. at cheap and reasonable rates. So that the poor people of the country can live their lives well. You can take full advantage of this plan.
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat state (APL, BPL etc.)|
|Objective||Distribution of ration cards|
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Benefits
- Due to Coronavirus all migrants will get full ration for free
- The BPL ration card gujarat holders will be deposited directly in the bank account for an amount of Rs 1000 for the fee.
- 1.50 / – for 50 units to BPL families
- For the care of cowsheds and other animals by the Government of Gujarat, Rs. 30 to 35 crores have been allocated
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Ration Card Gujarat
All the applicants should read the eligibility details before applying for Gujarat ration card.
- Only Gujarati people can fill the application form of the ration card.
- People who already have a ration card please do not apply again otherwise your application will be rejected.
- If your ration card expired then you can apply for a new ration card or renew the old ones.
Documents Required For Gujarat Ration Card
Below we are sharing some important documents list which you should carry while filling Gujarat ration card application form.
- Identity Document (Any one of them)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Valid PAN card copy
- Driving License photocopy
- Original Passport copy
- Government Photo ID Copy
- Residence Proof (Any one of them)
- Requires a Valid Voter / Election Card
- A Valid Water bill copy
- A Valid copy of Electricity bill
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of Telephone bill
- Valid Post Office Account Passbook / Statement
- Need a Bank Pass-Book / Cancelled Check
- Passport Copy
- Requires a Government photo ID cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- A Valid Tax receipt
- Copy of Residence Certificate
- Service Attachment Proof (Any one of them)
- A copy of sub-registrar Index No. 2
- Power of attorney letter (if applicable)
- Certified copy of Will
- A copy of probate obtained on the bases of Will
- Receipt of Revenue / Mahesul
- Notarised Succession genealogy
- True Copy of Election Card
Application Procedure of Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online 2021
Follow the below steps to fill the application form for Gujarat Ration Card Pdf online-
- Firstly, log in to the main website.
- Now click on the Revenue tab after that click on “More” option from the dropdown menu.
- You will see “Online Services” so now click on the “Application for new ration card” option.
- Now you have to download the form and submit it offline.
Otherwise, if you want to “Apply Online” then register yourself and login with your details.
- The Ration Card application form will come on the screen.
- Now fill all the details and click on the submit button.
- You can also take a print out for future use.
Check Gujarat Ration Card Status Online
- Visit the main portal again at dcs-dof gujarat gov in
- You just need to login and fill the required credentials.
- The Ration Card will come on your screen
How to check your name in Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
To see your name in Gujarat Ration Card List 2021, you must first go to the online Anna Brahma Yojana, ipds official portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the year and month. After that, you have to click on the “Go” button.
- A new page will open again in front of you in which you have to enter the name of your district.
- After entering the name of the district, you have to enter the name of your village.
- Now the Gujarat Ration Card BPL APL AAY List will open in front of you. You can see your name or your family name on the list.
Download Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021 Through Mobile App
To see Ration Card List Gujarat repeatedly or to see the name of any other family member, you can also open it in the app. It is also a very easy and saving method.
- For this, first, you have to download the ration card app.
- You can download it by going to Google Play Store.
- After downloading the app, you have to click on your state.
- After that, you also have to choose your district and village.
- Now the Gujarat ration card list will open in front of you.
- You can see your name and your family member’s name here.
- In the app, you can download your ration card list name directly and keep it as a PDF file on your mobile phone.
Gujarat Ration Card List village wise
એન.એફ.એસ.એ.- વિસ્તાર મુજબની રેશન કાર્ડ વિગતો.
|Ahmedabad (अहमदाबाद)||Kheda (खेड़ा)|
|Amreli (अमरेली)||Mahisagar (महीसागर)|
|Anand (आनंद)||Mehsana (मेहसाणा)|
|Aravalli (अरावली)||Morbi (मोरबी)|
|Banaskantha (बनासकांठा)||Narmada (नर्मदा)|
|Bharuch (भरुच)||Navsari (नवसारी)|
|Bhavnagar (भावनगर)||Panchmahal (पंचमहल)|
|Botad (बोटाड)||Patan (पाटन)|
|Chhota Udaipur (छोटा उदयपुर)||Porbandar (पोरबंदर)|
|Dahod (दाहोद)||Rajkot (राजकोट)|
|Dang (डांग)||Sabarkantha (साबरकांठा)|
|Devbhoomi Dwarka (देवभूमि द्वारका)||Surat (सूरत)|
|Gandhinagar (गांधीनगर)||Surendranagar (सुरेंद्रनगर)|
|Gir Somnath (गिर सोमनाथ)||Tapi (तापी)|
|Jamnagar (जामनगर)||Vadodara (वड़ोदरा)|
|Junagadh (जूनागढ़)||Valsad (वलसाड)|
Ration Card Helpline Number Gujarat
If you have any queries and complain regarding ration card, then you can contact to FCS Department, Gujarat on their Helpline Number & Toll Free Numbers.
— Helpline number: 1967
— Toll free number: 1800-233-550
|Apply Online||Registration| Login Required|
|Know Your Entitlement||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ration Card List 2021||Official Website|
FAQs (कुछ महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न और उनके उत्तर)
What is the main objective of Gujarat Ration Card Scheme
The main objective is to bring ration items to the homes of poor families whose financial condition is very weak and unable to live properly.
What are mainly included in the ration items?
Items mainly included in ration are wheat, rice, kerosene oil and sugar etc.
Which department is associated with Ration Card Gujarat?
Food and Civil Supplies Department is associated with Anna Brahma Yojana, Gujarat.
How To Download Gujarat Ration Card Online?
Visit the main ipds gujarat portal and register yourself there by submitting all the required details. You can also apply offline by visiting any E-mitra kendra.
How To Check Gujarat Ration Card List Online?
Firstly, open the FCS, Gujarat Portal and click on the “Beneficiaies List”. Now, submit your details. You will get the NFSA apl / bpl ration card list.
How To Check Gujarat Ration Card Status?
If you have your registration number then logon to official website and click on “Check Beneficiary Status”. Submit your reg id and click on fetch data after that the ration card status gujarat will come in your screen.