Jnanabhumi Scholarship: Friends, as you all know that the family financial condition of many students is very weak due to which they are unable to pay school/college and tuition fees. Because of this many students leave their studies. Keeping these problems in mind, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide fee reimbursement to the students of economically backward castes like Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC). In this article, we are sharing with you all the important information related to Jnanabhumi Scholarship like the application process, eligibility criteria, documents, etc. So stay with the article till the end.
- 1 Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.1 Key Highlights of AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.2 Types Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.3 Jnanabhumi Scholarship Statics
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For Post-Matric scholarship
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria Pre-Matric scholarship
- 2 Application Procedure Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with a scholarship scheme to motivate the students of weaker sections towards studies. Post Matric Scholarship and Pre-Matric Scholarship are available on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal. Students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes will be able to apply online for scholarships by visiting this portal. Through this scheme, financially weak students can continue their studies by getting scholarships, which will lead to the development of the country and society.
Key Highlights of AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Types Of Scholarship||Post-matric scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Statics
|Schemes||Students||Amount (in crores)|
|B. C Welfare||1095459||2018|
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boys and 1500 for girl students.|
IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller
|Post matric scholarship|
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students- Rs. 10000/-|
Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-
Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-
Eligibility Criteria For Post-Matric scholarship
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree and above level courses in Government/Aided/Private Colleges, affiliated to State Universities/Board.
- Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH), and Department Attached Hostels (DAH) can Apply.
- 75% of the aggregate attendance is compulsory to get the scholarship.
The students under the following categories are not eligible for availing of the Schemes.
- Studying in Private Universities/Deemed Universities
- Pursuing Correspondence/Distance Education Courses
- Admitted Under Management/Spot Quota
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs. 2.50 lakh or less.
- The total landholding of the applicant’s family should not exceed 10 acres wet or 25 acres dry or 25 acres both together.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be a government employee/pensioner.
- No member of the applicant’s family should own a four-wheeler except taxis, tractors, and autos.
- No family member should be an income tax payee.
- A family that does not have any property in urban areas or a built-up area of less than 1500 square feet is eligible.
Eligibility Criteria Pre-Matric scholarship
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- SC / ST / BC / Disabled students can apply to this scheme.
- The annual family income of the student should be Rs. 2 lakh or less.
- For the 5th to 10th class students belongs to the community SC/ST/Disabled are eligible.
- Students who belong to BC Community are only eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The applicate must have these documents while applying for the Andhra Pradesh scholarship scheme
- Aadhaar Number
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Previous year mark-sheet
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile Phone Number
Application Procedure Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Jnanabhumi Post-Metric Scholarship, follow the steps given below:-
- First, go to the official website of Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Post-Metric Scholarship” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open.
- On this page, you have to click on the “How to Apply” button.
- After this, you will see the link to Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF). Click on it.
- After Clicking on the link the application form pdf will open.
- Download the form and take a printout.
- Now you have to enter all the details asked in the form correctly.
- After that attach all the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the form to the principal of your college.
- The college principal will verify the form.
- The form will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- You will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- In this way, your application will be completed successfully.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Pre-Matric Scholarship” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking go to the “How To Apply” section.
- Read the guidelines given here carefully.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the application form carefully and correctly.
- After that attach all the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the form.
- After submitting the details, Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirm the details.
- After confirmation from the HWO, District Welfare Officer sanctioned the scholarship.
Process to Check Application Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- After opening the official website, you will see the login option on the home page, click on it.
- Now the login page will open.
- Enter the Login ID, Password, and Captcha code and click the “Sign In” button.
- After login, click on the “Application Status” link.
- After that enter the application number and click on the “Get Status” button.
- After that, the status of the application will appear on your computer screen.
If you want to renew the application form, then follow the procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website.
- Click on the login option.
- Now enter login id, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the Renew option.
- Select the Year.
- The application form will open
- Update the following details-
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- After entering all the details which you want to update then click on the Submit button.
Procedure to login to JnanaBhumi Portal @ nanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website of JnanaBhumi Portal.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Login” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the login page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter User ID, Password, and Captcha code and click on the “Sign in” button.
- In this way, you will be login to the portal.
- Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email Id- [email protected]