Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Form PDF: Free Laptop Scheme 2021 has been started by the Karnataka State Government to encourage students for higher education. Under this scheme, laptops will be distributed free of cost to the students who get good marks in class 12th. This scheme has been specially started for the meritorious students of poor families. Friends, in this article we are going to provide you with the necessary information about Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. Therefore, to get complete information related to the scheme, read the article till the end.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- 1 Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- 2 Procedure to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, laptops will be distributed free of cost to all those students who have passed class 12th with good marks. Apart from this, students who are pursuing medical, engineering, polytechnic, or professional courses from reputed colleges or institutes can take advantage of this. Scheduled Caste (SC) Scheduled Tribe (ST) students will also be benefited under this scheme. Under this scheme, laptops worth Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 35,000 will be provided.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Free Laptop Scheme|
|Department||Higher Education Department|
|Objective||Providing free laptops|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
Objective of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The main objective of starting the free laptop distribution scheme by the Government of Karnataka is to promote digital education. Apart from this, such students who are unable to buy laptops due to weak financial conditions, have to distribute laptops free of cost, so that the student can get technical education. Under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, laptops are distributed free of cost to those students who have secured good marks in class 12th. This will encourage the students to perform well in the board examinations.
List Of Courses
The following courses are applicable under the scheme:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant should be from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Class.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with good marks.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Procedure to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply in Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, should follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all, you will need Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Form PDF.
- You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
- After downloading the application form, enter all the necessary information asked in the application form correctly.
- After that attach all the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the completely filled application form to the concerned department.
- In this way, you can apply in Karnataka Free Scheme.