Ration Card is a very important document issued by the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department. The Ration Card can be used as identity proof and address proof. Today in this article we will talk about the Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023. What is the Meghalaya Ration Card, objectives, benefits, features, and types of Meghalaya ration card? To get all the information related to the Meghalaya Ration Card please read this article till the end.
Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
There are four types of Meghalaya Ration Card which is BPL Ration card, antyodaya Anna ration card, Annapurna ration card, and APL ration card. Through the ration card, the ration cardholder can get the food items like wheat, rice, oil, from the fair price shop at a subsidized rate. Apart from this, the ration card can be used to take benefits of government schemes.
Key Highlights Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
|Article||Meghalaya Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Govt. of Meghalaya|
|Objective||To provide information about ration card list|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Meghalaya|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Meghalaya Ration Card
The main purpose of releasing the Meghalaya Ration Card List online is to provide information related to the ration card. With this, the citizens of the state don’t need to visit government offices to get ration card-related information, they will be able to see Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023 online through mobile phone and internet sitting at home. This will bring transparency to the government working system and save both time and money for the people.
Benefits and Features Of Meghalaya Ration Card
- Ration card is issued by the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
- With the help of a ration card, people of the state can buy food items at affordable rates.
- Ration card is used to get benefits of government schemes.
- Ration card is necessary for making other important documents like an Aadhar card, driving license, Voter ID card.
- It is mandatory to have a ration card for electricity, water, and gas connections.
- With the online availability of the Meghalaya Ration Card List, citizens Don’t need to visit government offices to get ration card-related information.
- This will bring transparency to the government system and save both time and money for the people.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya State.
- The applicant’s age should be 18 years or more
- Applicant should not possess the ration card of any other state
- Only married couple can apply for ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Step to check Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023
Interested candidates who want to check their name in Meghalaya Ration Card List 2023 follow the steps given below:-
- First, go to the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Government of Meghalaya.
- After opening the home page scroll the page.
- Now you click the “List of Ration Cards FPS wise” link under the Online Services section.
- After clicking on the link, the new page will open.
- On this page enter the captcha code and click the “Verify” button.
- Now on the next page, you have to select State, Date, and Scheme Type.
- After that click on the “verify” button.
- After that, you have to click on the link of your district.
- After clicking on the link of the district, click on DFSO Name, and Tehsil’s name.
- Now the list of FPS shops details will open.
- Click on the name of the FPS shop in your area.
- After that click on the village name.
- Now the list of ration card holders coming under that village will open.
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|