Check out MP RTO Registration 2021, Vehicle Owner Search, Transport Login, Enquiry, Charges, & Renewal Fees details in this article. In India, your new vehicle must be registered with the RTO. The registration of vehicles are compulsory as per the 1988 Motor Vehicle Act rules also a non-registered vehicle are not allowed to drive in our country. If anyone drive it then the vehicle should permanently be seized. The same applies Registering a car is a legal duty otherwise, you will face the consequences.
- 1 MP RTO Registration 2021
- 1.1 MP RTO Vahan Registration Portal
- 1.2 Advantages of MP RTO registration website
- 1.3 Procedure At MP RTO Transport Registration 2021
- 1.4 Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration
- 1.5 MP RTO Vehicle Assignment Process
- 2 How To Search Vehicle Owner Information Online?
- 2.1 How To Use Vahan Portal To Access Vehicle Details?
- 2.2 How to do your MP Transport Login 2021
- 2.3 How to transfer your MP RTO registration 2021
- 2.4 MP RTO Registration Charges (Registration fees of vehicles and other road works)
- 2.5 MP RTO Registration Renew (RC Renewal)
- 2.6 MP RTO Vehicle Owner Searching App
- 2.7 Related
MP RTO Registration 2021
RTO stands for the Regional Office for Transport. Regional Transport Office is a state-owned organization responsible for tracking all Indian road vehicles. Each vehicle should be registered in the nearby RTO for this purpose in India. A vehicle registration card shall be issued to each vehicle registered. Aside from registering a vehicle or registering in Vahan, RTO’s are responsible for issuing driving licenses, inspect insurance for vehicles, and maintain a list of vehicle pollution.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to make the whole RTO registration process online. As the whole world is digitizing day by day, why will the vehicle’s RTO registration lag?This year you can get your car registered through your mobile just from one website transport.mp.gov.in
The MP government has decided to make you free from brokers and middlemen. False people will divert you and will ask for more money for registration. Most people get involved with the wrong people to get their registration for their vehicle. The online procedure helps to make those problems stop. It helps in reducing both losses of time and money.
MP RTO Vahan Registration Portal
Are you getting tense on how to get the registration number of your new vehicle? It is a lot of hustling to get your vehicle registered. You have to hustle around the road transport offices to get a chance to give your automobile a registration. No need to take any stress anymore. The Government of Madhya Pradesh has changed the full procedure of registration into an online portal. MP RTO Registration Services are now available online. You can easily make registration of your vehicle with several correct taps on your mobile.
How to register your vehicle in the MP RTO Portal?
- First of all open the link transport.mp.gov.in of madhya pradesh.
- It link will redirect you to the home page of the MP RTO Portal.
- Click on the tab, namely “Online Services“. After clicking, you will see a list dropdown.
- Now, click on the option, namely “Online Permit Application and Objection System“.
- You have to select your “type of vehicle” from that page that pops up.
- After selecting the correct option. The menu will drop down again. Click on the tab, namely, ‘Application for a new permit’.
- You have to fill in all the details that are asked there for your car registration and submit them.
Advantages of MP RTO registration website
You will not be required to run here and there to find the Road Transport Office anymore. You can do most of your vehicle registration-related work on this website. The list of the advantages that you will get is: –
- License of your vehicle
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Registration fee submission
- Renewal of your registration certificate
- Tax submission for registration
- Transfer of registration certificates
- Owner details information
Procedure At MP RTO Transport Registration 2021
You shall make an application to the Registering Authority with form 20 within seven days of the day the vehicle is delivered, excluding the journey duration, and accompanied by the registration application, excluding the journey duration, and accompanied by the registration application.
● Form 21 sales certificate.
● Certificate of roadworthiness from producers in Form 22 (Form 22A from the bodybuilder)
● Certificate of Valid Insurance.
● Address evidence (Ration Card, Electricity Bill..)
● Copy of STA design approval for Trailer or Semi-Trailer case.
● In the case of ex-Army vehicles, the original sales certificate of the relevant Authorities in Form 21.
● Certificate of Pollution Under Control.
● For imported vehicles, customs clearance certificate is required.
Documents required to apply for Certificate of Registration
● Duly completed Form 20 [This form should include a chassis, no imprint, and engine number].
● The automobile dealer issued Form 21 (sale certificate).
● Form 22, provided by the manufacturer (Road Worthiness Certificate).
● Certified document/cover note of the valid insurance for vehicles.
● Certified copy of the car registration address evidence.
● Duly signed Form 34 from owner and funders.
MP RTO Vehicle Assignment Process
The Registering Authority will assign a registration number on receipt of an application. The registration number is allocated and marked during the assignment of the registration mark following with Rule 80 – assignment of a mark of choice for registration. The registration authority shall issue a registration number from the registration marks, designated for selection through an open auction, to the owner of a motor vehicle of their choosing.
The registration mark is issued on payment of the requisite money on the auction of the highest successful bidder at auction. Where the owner of an automobile, having a number of any of the previous series indicated in the sixth schedule, wishes to maintain that number for the car’s new vehicle, then he has to pay half of the sum stipulated for that number shall be charged. Provided that, without charging any additional cost, the registration authority may also allocate to the state government-owned motor vehicles unused defined registration marks.
Physical Presence Of Vehicle
You have to produce the vehicle before the inspection authority for both private and commercial vehicles. The authority of the inspection will inspect and provide a vehicle registration clearance certificate.
● As applicable, once road tax.
● A registration fee is prescribed.
● Form 60 & 61 or PAN Card (as appropriate).
● The invoice of the dealer or the manufacturer.
Validation Of Registration
The given registration certificate is valid in India. For non-transport vehicles [Private automobiles], the Registration Certificate is granted throughout 15 years. The registration certificate for vehicles is initially valid for two years, and the fitness certificate must be obtained every year from the Registration Authority by the vehicle owner. The vehicle license obtained shall be valid for three years.
How To Search Vehicle Owner Information Online?
You observe a vehicle driven rashly on the road or hit against someone but run away from the scene to avoid legal consequences. Although you can notify your registration number, you do not have fast access to additional car or driver details. Finally, you get to your Regional Transport Office, pass through massive documents and bureaucratic processes, after that can find the details you are looking for. What if we told another approach by registration number of how to get information about vehicle owner? That’s correct. With VAHAN, you can locate it.
How To Use Vahan Portal To Access Vehicle Details?
To find the registration information online, visit the official VAHAN website and continue with the step-by-step method mentioned below:
● Click on the menu bar for “Know Your Vehicle Details at vahan.nic.in.”
● On the next page, provide your vehicle’s registration number, input the verification code, click on the “Search Vehicle” button.
● You’re finished! Now, you can find all the related information about your motor vehicle on your RTO.
In compliance with the particular requirements of all Indian States and Union Territories, VAHAN is meant to gather and produce vehicle information. The details of the motor vehicles Act are also in conjunction. On inputting your car registration number, you can access the following information about the VAHAN website:
● Date of inscription
● Number of chassis (not mentioned in full)
● Number of motors (not mentioned in full)
● Name of the owner
● Class of vehicle
● Type of fuel
● Details about model and producer
● Fitness time of the vehicle
● Controlled PUC or Pollution Number of certificate
● Vehicle engine (MV) Validity of tax
● Automobile insurance details
● Vehicle emission regulations (Bharat Stage emission norms)
● Status Status of the financial name Registration certificate
How to do your MP Transport Login 2021
- Go to this link: – http://mis.mptransport.org/MPLogin/Login.aspx
- Click on this link to reach the home page of MP RTO login.
- Enter your MP RTO user name in the given space and then enter your account’s password.
- You need to have already an account to log in to this portal. If not, build your account and then log in.
How to transfer your MP RTO registration 2021
You need to submit a duplicate of form 29 and an original copy of form-30 transferring the certificate of MP RTO registration.
You have to provide documents of rent or lease if it is a duplicate registration. Deposit your RC transfer fee for transferring your registration.
MP RTO Registration Charges (Registration fees of vehicles and other road works)
|Registration Charges||600 for cars|
|Number Plate Charges||For Normal number 200-400|
|Parking Fee (under 4 lakh)||2000 for MCD parking|
|Parking Fee ( Above 4 lakh)||4000 for MCD parking|
|Temporary Registration Charges||Up to one month 1200-1500|
|Road Tax Charges||Petrol/CNG – 8%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 10% (under Rs. 10.0 Lakh)|
Petrol – 10%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 12% (above Rs. 10.0 Lakh but under Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
Petrol – 14%, Electric – 4%, Diesel – 16% (above Rs. 20.0 Lakh)
|FasTag Charges||Rs. 600|
MP RTO Registration Renew (RC Renewal)
Every vehicle owner has a tension of renewing the registration of your vehicle. The renewal date is always written on your registration card. It is a rule that you have to make a renewal of your vehicle registration certificate every year. Here is your information about every step that you have to follow: –
1.Go to the official website of MP RTO by clicking this link: – http://www.transport.mp.gov.in/
This link will redirect you to the RTO home page of Madhya Pradesh.
2.Enter your MP RTO Username and enter the password of your account. You will get yourself logged into your MP RTO Account.
3.Now, search for the option for renewal of registration. You will now get the RC renew link. Click on it.
4.Documents you will need to submit are: –
- Registration Certificate with original information.
- A valid attested copy of a vehicle insurance certificate.
- Valid pollution control certificate.
- An address proof certificate.
- Documents of owner of the vehicle, etc.
5.Submit your registration renewal fees and click on the submit option.
6.You will get your new Registration Certificate and make a copy of your receipt.
MP RTO Vehicle Owner Searching App
MP RTO Vehicle owner app is the new pathway of digitizing the vehicle registration process. If you enter the registration number of your vehicle, then you can know about all details of the owner also. By entering the vehicle number and the mobile number in this app, you can easily know about all the details on it.
- MP Panchayat Darpan Portal
- Madhya Pradesh Khasra Khatoni Nakal Bhu Naksha
- MP Income Certificate Form PDF 2021
- (socialsecurity.mp.gov.in) MP Pension Scheme 2021
In this Era of digitizing, the government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to make the vehicle registration procedure online too. It will reduce your tension for your vehicles in just a moment. Then, why will you hustle around road transport offices? Grab your device with internet access and get your vehicle registered now.
If you have any question regarding MP RTO Registration Transport Login 2021 then comment us. We will help you with the answer. Stay in touch with us for regular updates.