Login navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal | AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Details | Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Website
The Navasakam scheme presented is a scheme run by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The scheme was implemented by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 20 November 2019 for the benefit of the people of the state. Under this scheme, the list of parents availing all types of government and welfare schemes and services run by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State Government is examined.
Table of Contents
The government has started an online official website portal navasakam.ap.gov.in related to this scheme to apply for the public. You can also get information about any type of scheme implemented in the state. Through this official website, you can check information related to the scheme, service, application process, login details, and other important dates.
This is very important and the government works on many schemes simultaneously. Under this scheme, the government will provide you a card and the government will examine the list of beneficiaries of about ten social welfare schemes. For your information, we are giving below the list related to AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Details.
Also Read – How To Check PAN Application Status Online
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Jaganni Devena Card and Jaganna Vidya Devena Card
- YSR Arogyashree Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi
- YSR Amma Vody
- AP YSR Kapu Nestam
- AP YSR Netanya Nestam
- Imams, Mujazam, honorarium to the clergy and increase in salaries of the teachers.
- Financial assistance to barber Brahmins, royalty and tailors
Many people are not able to get full benefits of government welfare schemes and services due to living in rural areas. The government has started this Navasakam scheme to extend these schemes and services to such people. Under this scheme, Panchayat Secretaries provide information to the people about the schemes going on in their area. And also prepare a list of beneficiaries.
The list of beneficiaries associated with this scheme is easily obtained by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. You have the benefit of this scheme that you can now take full advantage of government welfare schemes and services even in remote areas.
See Also – Check Bank Balance by Aadhar Number
The official online portal under the Navasakam scheme comes under the Center for Financial Systems and Services of Andhra Pradesh. You get many services on this website portal. You will be given various options on this portal.
- Know Your Secretariat
- Log in
- Secretariat Staff Mapping
- official website
- Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
- JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
- YSR Arogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Kapunastham Proforma
Process to know your Secretariat
- To get information about your secretariat, you have to go to the online official website portal of the department related to this scheme.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you, in which you will have to go to the option of “Secretary your Secretary”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the name of your district.
- After that click on a link in the Urban or Rural column.
- Now, you have to select your Mandal name from the list.
- Open the given link And write the given secretariat code.
- To log in, you have to go to navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- You have to click on the “Login” option on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the User ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- After doing so, you have to click on the login button in front of you. With this your login process completes.