ysr navasakam ap gov in login | AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2021 | navasakam.ap.gov.in portal | Know YSR Navasakam login id, password | identity YSR Navasakam beneficiary
AP navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes List- The Navasakam scheme presented is a scheme run by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The scheme was implemented by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 20 November 2019 to benefit the people of the state. Under this scheme, the list of parents availing all types of government and welfare schemes and services run by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State Government is examined.
- 1 YSR navasakam ap gov in login portal
The government has started an online official website portal navasakam.ap.gov.in related to this scheme to apply for the public. You can also get information about any scheme implemented in the state. This official website can check information related to the scheme, service, application process, login details, and other important dates.
The government always works on many essential schemes simultaneously. Under this scheme, you will get a card, and the government will examine the list of beneficiaries of about ten social welfare schemes. For your information, we are giving below the list related to AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Details.
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Jaganni Devena Card and Jaganna Vidya Devena Card
- YSR Arogyashree Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi
- YSR Amma Vody
- AP YSR Kapu Nestam
- AP YSR Netanya Nestam
- Imams, Mujazam, honorarium to the clergy and increase in salaries of the teachers.
- Financial assistance to barber Brahmins, royalty and tailors
|Portal Name||AP YSR Navaskam|
|Managed By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Started in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||20th November 2019|
|List of Schemes||Amma Vodi Scheme, Matsyakara Bharosa, YSR Rice Card, fee reimbursement cad, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card, Vidya Deevena Card, Arogyasri Card, YSR Kapu Nestam, Netanna Hastam, Pension Card, Sunna Vaddi Padhakam, YSR Zero Interest scheme|
Many people cannot get full benefits from government welfare schemes and services due to living in rural areas. The government has started this Navasakam scheme to extend these schemes and services to such people. Under this scheme, Panchayat Secretaries provide information about the schemes going on in their area. And also prepare a list of beneficiaries.
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh quickly obtains the list of beneficiaries associated with this scheme. You benefit from this scheme that you can now take full advantage of government welfare schemes and services even in remote areas.
The official online portal under the Navasakam scheme comes under the Center for Financial Systems and Services of Andhra Pradesh. You get many services on this website portal. You will be given various options on this portal.
- Know Your Secretariat
- Log in
- Secretariat Staff Mapping
- official website
- Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
- JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
- YSR Arogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Kapunastham Proforma
- To get information about your secretariat, you have to go to the online official website portal of the department related to this scheme.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you, in which you will have to go to the option of “Secretary your Secretary”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the name of your district.
- After that click on a link in the Urban or Rural column.
- Now, you have to select your Mandal name from the list.
- Open the given link And write the given secretariat code.
- To log in, you have to go to navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- You have to click on the “Login” option on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the User ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- After doing so, you have to click on the login button in front of you. With this your login process completes.