The details of NVSP Portal Login Services, Voter ID Registration, Status, Voter Card List are available here. The National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) is going to offer you the voter card. If you have already become 18 years of age, it is high time when you should apply yourself for a voter card.
A voter card is one of the primary documents to prove your identity in India. Remember that this voter card depicts your acknowledgment to vote in the elections and ensures you become a country citizen.
NVSP Portal Login
People above 18 years can easily apply themselves for a voter card wherein you as a youth may get it issued at ease. There have been officers who are appointed at the block level. These officers are appointed with the responsibility to make the voter cards for the eligible candidates residing therein.
These officers can apply for the candidates both online as well as offline. Also, you, as a candidate, would easily be able to see the status of your voter card issuance from this platform itself. As you search by your name, you will find your voter ID status.
If you have just passed the sweet 17 years of your life, it is high time when you should think of applying for a voter card. You may either apply for the same on the internet through this NVSP official portal or connect to the block-level officers offline. However, it is even easier for any candidate to track their application through this portal without a second thought as per their own time and convenience.
NVSP Service Portal, Voter ID, Status, & List
When you are looking forward to issuing a voter ID card, choose to log in to the NVSP web portal. From here, you can issue your voter card quickly because it’s not time-consuming, and the application charge is absolutely nil.
The Election Commission issues the National Voter Service Portal. Since this is an official portal, it becomes reliable and legitimate too. If you are a fresher and are thinking of issuing a voter ID card for the first time in your life, apply for a new one from this NVSP portal by simply logging in to it.
Also, there are times when a lot of us prefer keeping an extra voter ID card. As a result, we usually issue a duplicate voter ID card. Therefore, you can get this duplicate ID itself. Once you can make the application successfully, you will generate a reference ID that could further track your application status.
If you want to achieve any information regarding your Voter card, you may easily visit this NVSP website. From there, you can keep yourself updated on all the latest news and receive the notifications right for yourself.
National Voter Service Portal Unique Voter ID card – Generating the reference ID
To cast your vote and make yourself eligible to exercise your franchise in the Assembly elections of India and the Lok Sabha, you will have to get your unique ID, which is mentioned in your voter ID card. Whether it is a small selection of the country or an extensive voting schedule, you will have to issue a voter ID number.
This unique ID is different for every resident in the country. This unique ID is more precisely known as the Voter ID in India, and the NVSP issues it. If you haven’t issued a voter ID card yet, it’s time for you to apply in this portal soon.
NVSP Voter ID Registration Process
If you have already registered yourself on the NVSP portal, you will not need to do it again. However, if you have not done it yet, you will have to register yourself in the first place either through your phone or your laptop by sitting at your home only. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the NVSP official website to register yourself.
- Click on the Registration button located on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your personal information there.
- Verify your phone number with the OTP.
- You will now find two options to register – either by entering the EPIC number or without it.
- If you opt for registering yourself with the EPIC number, enter it and complete the process by creating a password. Else, please enter your first name, last name, email ID and password to complete the procedure without the EPIC number, and it’s done!
NVSP login Portal 2021
The steps to issue a voter card for yourself in India are straightforward. Being a citizen of India, having a Voter ID is a mandate, and you cannot skip doing it by any chance. Irrespective of the state you reside in, visit the National Voter Service Portal, and then you can log in right from there.
- Visit the https://www.nvsp.in/ and then go to the Home page of the website.
- You will now find a Login option available.
- A login page will appear in front of you, and you will be asked to enter your email ID and mobile phone number right over there.
- Next, Enter the password to complete the registration.
- You will see a captcha right before you; enter it into the blank space correctly.
- Finally, click on the login button, and you are done!
NVSP Track Status
Once you have already registered on the portal, you will track your Voter ID application status and get other related information from the website.
- Go to the official website of NVSP.in.
- Now, check the “Track application” button.
- Now, enter your reference ID correctly, and then click on “Track status.”
- You may also track your Voter ID application status by entering your name as well.
- The status will appear on the screen.
NVSP Toll Free Number
If you want to inquire about your application, you can call the toll-free number (1800111950) to connect to the official. The executive on the line will assist you in dealing with your trouble. Also, if you want any technical glitch then you can send mail to ECI Technical Support.