Odisha Mamta Yojana has been started by the Government of Odisha to reduce maternal mortality and infant mortality rate and to provide proper medical facilities to pregnant and lactating mothers. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to pregnant and lactating mothers by the state government. This article will give you all the information related to Odisha Mamta Yojana like Odisha Mamta Yojana’s application process, benefits, purpose, eligibility, documents, etc. Therefore, to get complete information about the scheme, definitely read the article till the end.
- Odisha Mamata Yojana 2023
- Key Highlights of Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023
- Objective of Odisha Mamta Yojana
- Benefits and Features of Odisha Mamata Yojana
- Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Mamata Yojana
- Required Documents For Odisha Mamata Yojana
- Procedure to Apply for Odisha Mamata Yojana
- 🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
Odisha Mamata Yojana 2023
Odisha Mamta Yojana is being operated by the Department of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, pregnant and lactating mothers will be provided an incentive amount of Rs.5000 in two installments of Rs.3000 and Rs.2000. The financial assistance given under the scheme will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT Mode. All the beneficiaries who are willing to get the benefit of this scheme can apply by registering themselves in the Anganwadi center.
Key Highlights of Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023
|Odisha Mamta Yojana
|Government Of Odisha
|Department Of Women And Child Development
|To Provide Financial Assistance To The Pregnant And Lactating Women Of Odisha
|Pregnant And Lactating Women Of Odisha
Objective of Odisha Mamta Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to reduce maternal and infant mortality and pay attention to their health and nutrition. Under the Odisha Mamta Yojana, financial assistance is to be provided to pregnant and lactating mothers. Under this scheme, good medical services will be provided to pregnant mothers before and after delivery.
- [New] Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2023 Pdf Download
- Odisha Ration Card List 2023 Village / Block Wise Download
Benefits and Features of Odisha Mamata Yojana
- Odisha Mamta Yojana has been launched by the Odisha government to provide good health services to the pregnant and lactating mothers of the state.
- Under this scheme maternal and child mortality rates will come down.
- Under the Odisha Mamta Scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 5000 will be provided to the beneficiary women.
- This incentive amount will be provided in two installments of Rs.3000 and Rs.2000.
- The financial assistance given under the Odisha Mamta Yojana will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary women.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to register himself in the Anganwadi center.
- The nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme will be the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the woman should be 19 years or more.
- Employees working in government jobs and their wives cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided only for the first two live births.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Mamata Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Only pregnant and lactating women can take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be 19 years or above.
- The woman will have to register at the Anganwadi center.
- The benefit of Odisha Mamta Yojana can be available only for the first two live births.
- Employees working in government service and their wives will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Required Documents For Odisha Mamata Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Photocopies of MCP card
- Self-declaration form
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Mamata Yojana
The process of application to get the benefit of Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023 is as follows:-
- To get the benefit of Odisha Mamta Yojana, the beneficiary has to register with the Anganwadi center within three months of conception.
- First of all, you have to go to the Anganwadi center and get the application form of Odisha Mamta Yojana from there.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the form by going to the Anganwadi center.
- In this way, you will be able to apply to Odisha Mamta Yojana.
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group
|🔥 Facebook Page
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point