Friends, as you all know that every state government issues ration cards for its citizens. With the help of ration cards, people of the lower-income group can buy wheat, rice, sugar, etc. at cheaper rates from government fair price shops (FPS). A ration card is issued on the basis of the family’s financial status. If you are from the state of Odisha, and you have applied for the Odisha Ration Card, then you can see your name in the New Odisha Ration Card List. In this article, we are going to provide you information about the process of knowing your name in Odisha Ration Card List 2021. So stay on this article till the end.
Table of Contents
- 1 (New List) Odisha PDS Ration Card 2021
- 2 How to Apply For Odisha Ration Card?
- 3 How to Download Odisha Ration Card List?
(New List) Odisha PDS Ration Card 2021
Ration Card is a very important document that is used in many types of government and non-governmental works. Many different types of benefits are provided to citizens through ration cards. The Government of India provides food items at affordable rates to the families who come in below the poverty line (BPL) and National Food Security Scheme (NFSA). Apart from this, you can use Odisha Ration Card to make different types of certificates, take new electricity connection, gas connection, PAN card, driving license, land registry, etc.
Key Highlights Of Odisha Ration Card List
|Article Name||Odisha Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
Objective of Odisha Ration Card List 2021
With the Odisha Ration Card List 2021 online, the citizens of the state will not have to go round the government offices to check their names in the ration card list, this will save both the time and money of the people. Citizens of the state will be able to check their names in the New Ration Card List Odisha through mobile phones/computers/laptops sitting at home.
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card List
- Ration cards are used as identity proof and residence proof.
- To take advantage of government schemes, a candidate must have a ration card.
- With the help of a ration card, beneficiaries will be able to get food items at concessional rates.
- Ration card is necessary to make different types of certificates, like PAN card, Aadhaar card, and other necessary documents.
- Ration Card can also be used to get new electricity connection, gas connection, SIM card, etc.
- Citizens of the state are not required to visit government offices to check their names, as the Odisha ration card list is online. This will save both people’s time and money.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant should not have any ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- income certificate
- Photo ID of all family members
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Types of Odisha Ration Card
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya ration card
How to Apply For Odisha Ration Card?
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the Food Safety and Consumer Welfare Department Odisha.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “e Odisha Bitran” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, you will see a link to “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013“. Click on it.
- Clicking on the link the Odisha Ration Card Application PDF Form will open.
- Download the form by clicking on the download button, then take a printout of the form.
- Now enter all the details asked in the form correctly and attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Submit the form to the nearest DFO office
- In this way, you can apply for Odisha Ration Card.
How to Download Odisha Ration Card List?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Odisha Food Department.
- After opening the official website, you have to select the District, Block, FPS and click on the button “Get Report“.
- Now the list of Odisha Ration Card will be on your computer screen.
- You can check your name in this list.
List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Odisha portal.
- After opening the official website, you have to select District and Block / ULB.
- After this, you have to click on the “Show” button.
- Now the related information will be on your computer screen.
District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|