PFMS Scholarship Status | PFMS Payment Status | pfms.nic.in | PFMS Scholarship Portal | PFMS Scholarship List
PFMS Scholarship: Friends, due to the poor financial condition of many students, they are not able to pay their school or college fees. Keeping these things in mind, the scholarship scheme was started so that students of poor families can continue their studies. Friends, through this article we will share with you the Public Financial Management System Scholarship for the year 2020.
In this article we will share the important aspect of scholarship designed by the public financial management system and will also inform you about the application process, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, etc. to apply for PFMS Scholarship. And we will also share the details of the process of knowing the payment in the PFMS Scholarship.
Table of Contents
- 1 pfms.nic.in List 2020
- 2 List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
- 3 PFMS Scholarship 2020 Online Registration
- 4 Process To Know Your Payment
pfms.nic.in List 2020
The scholarship scheme has been specially launched for those students, whose financial condition is poor, and they are not able to pay their fees. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to encourage students from scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, special backward classes to pursue higher education.
Brief Summary Of The PFMS Scholarship
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
Objectives Of The PFMS Scholarships
Due to the poor financial condition of many students, they have to face many problems in continuing their studies. Considering all these things, the scholarship scheme was started. The main objective of the PFMS Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker students so that they can continue their studies.
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship
PFMS portal is designed to give scholarship benefits to students, which has many benefits as follows: –
- Scholarship benefits are given to the students through the PFMS portal.
- PFMS has a working interface with 90 banks directly.
- It consists of 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 large private sector banks.
- PFMS includes all such small schools and institutions that accept applications for scholarships.
- PFMS Portal is a centrally functioning portal under which students can apply and take advantage of the PFMS Scholarship.
- There is a complete record of the amount transferred to the recipient’s account through the PFMS portal.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and Required Document
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 25 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 6 lakhs.
- The applicant should be 10th pass.
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th pass mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
- Mobile Number
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
|Scholarship to Universities/College Students||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||Click Here|
|National Means cum Merit Scholarship||Click Here|
|National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education||Click Here|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC||Click Here|
|Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs||Click Here|
PFMS Bank List
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Online Registration
Interested candidates who want to register in PFMS scholarship follow the below-given method.
- To register for the PFMS Scholarship, first of all, the candidate has to visit the official website https://pfms.nic.in/.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration“. Click on it.
- Now you have to select the scheme.
- For example, we select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities / College Students“.
- Now you have to enter the following information.
- Enter the information of when you passed 12th standard and from which board
- Enter the bank account number and bank IFSC code.
- After that, you will see a dropdown menu.
- In which you have to select your category and click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your information will be displayed on the portal and your application form will be filled automatically by the system.
- Now you enter your mobile number and an OTP will be sent to that mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and proceed.
- After verifying your mobile number, you will have to enter your email ID.
- Now you have to create a user ID and password.
- Select User ID and Password. Interface the given captcha code and proceed.
- Please upload the documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Thus you can apply online for scholarship on the PFMS portal.
Process To Know Your Payment
Candidates who want to know the status of their payment in the PFMS Scholarship, follow the method given below.
- First, go to the Official Website of PFMS.
- After that, the option of “Know Your Payment” will appear on the home page. Click on it.
- Now a new page will open.
- Enter all the information asked on this page such as bank name, account number, and word verification code, and click on the submit button.
- Now you will know the status of your payment.