ntr rythu bharosa ysrrythubarosa gov rbapp beneficiaries data | how to check rythu bharosa amount
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is ready to publish the final beneficiary list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. If you can check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status 2021, then you will see your name in the list for sure. All the state public can take benefit from this scheme by applying on the official website. The official authority has prepared the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list that you can found below.
The AP government releases the 2nd Installment of Rythu Bharosa. Total 49 lakh farmers will get benefit from the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa PM-Kisan scheme. A farmer will get a total of 67,500 rs that will credit as 13,500 per annum. The money will be credited to the farmers account before the Kharif season. The total money will be divided into three instalments, i.e. first instalment- 7,500 will be released in May, the 2nd instalment- 4000rs in October and the 3rd instalment of 2000rs.
Table of Contents
AP Rythu Bandhu Payment Status
If you want to check your “payment status”, you can visit the state government’s official website. The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister shares the payment status of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme official link. The Aadhaar number is compulsory to get the payment status.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2nd Installment Online ysrraithubarosa.ap.gov.in
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2021 by following these steps-
- Visit this link https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus
- Enter the aadhaar number and fill the capacha code.
- Click on submit button after that the payment list will come on the screen with details of district, Mandal, Panchayat, village, Farmer’s, account number etc.
Payment status Url- https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus
How To Login AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Portal
- Visit the main portal of ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Now click on the login option.
- Submit your username, password and fill the capacha code.
- After that, you will be logged in to the official website.