Friends, as you all know that, for the social and economic upliftment of the economically backward sections of the society, many beneficial schemes are run by the Central and State Governments. Similarly, Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme has been started by the Government of Kerala. Under this scheme, loans will be provided to women belonging to economically backward classes for self-employment. Friends, in this article, we are providing you all the important information related to Kerala Saranya’s self-employment scheme like application process, eligibility criteria, documents, objectives, etc., so definitely read this article till the end.
- 1 Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2021
- 2 How To Apply For Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2021
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme has been launched by the Kerala government for economically backward class women, scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST), widows, uneducated women, divorced women. Through this scheme, the state government will provide an interest-free loan of up to 50000 rupees for women to start up their own business.
Key Highlights of Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
|Name of The Scheme||Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Objective||To Provide Loans In Order To Start Business|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 50000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
The main objective of launching Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2021 is to provide loans to economically backward class women to set up their own business. Under this scheme, an interest-free loan of up to Rs. 50000 will be provided for starting a business. Out of these 50000 rupees, financial assistance of 25000 rupees will be provided by the Government of Kerala as a subsidy. Under this Kerala Saranya self-employment scheme, the women of Kerala will become self-reliant and empowered by getting loans and setting up their own business and their economic condition will improve.
Benefits and Features of Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
- This scheme has been launched by the Government of Kerala.
- Through the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme, the Government of Kerala will provide an interest-free loan of up to 50000 rupees to women to start a business.
- The government is going to provide a subsidy amount of Rs 25000 under Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme.
- All individuals and joint business owners can apply under this scheme
- Loans of more than 50000 rupees can also be obtained through this scheme, for which you will have to meet certain guidelines.
- With the help of this scheme, women will be self-reliant and empowered.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the annual family income of the beneficiary should not exceed 100000 rupees.
- Preference will be given to those possessing professional or technical qualifications.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Apply For Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
Interested women candidates who want to apply in Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme should follow the below given method carefully: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the national employment service (Kerala).
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Online Services” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, you will see the option of “Register as Jobseeker“. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open.
- Now enter all the information asked in the form and click on the “Create Account” button.
- In this way, your ID and password will be created.
- Now you have to log in to the portal.
- To log in to the portal, click on the “Login” button.
- Now the login page will open on your computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter the User Name / Email Address and Password and click on the “Sign In” button.
- After login, you have to click on the option of “Kerala Saranya self-employment scheme“.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open.
- Enter all the information asked in the form correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will be successfully applied to the scheme.
- Contact Number- 0471-2301389
- Email Id- [email protected]