TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2023 Renewal, Lapsed renewal, Exchange login:- Tnvelaivaaippu portal has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government to employ the educated unemployed youth of the state to connect them with employment offices. Tamil Nadu Vellai Vappu is an online portal [tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in] for registration in state employment offices. The Government of Tamil Nadu launched TN Velai Vaippu online portal on 15th September 2013. With the launch of the TNVelaiVAaippu.gov.in online portal, students of the state will not need to visit the TN Employment Exchange department to apply for the benefits of the unemployment allowance scheme or get employment cards made.
- TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2023
- Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Online 2023 – Overview
- TN Velaivaaippu Eligibility 2023
- Documents Required for Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
- Career Options Available Under Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2023 process
- Application process of TN employment exchange Tnvelaivaaippu
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure
- How to Update Profile?
- How to Login into TNVelaiVAaippu?
- Validity of Employment Registration Identity Card
- TNVelaiVAaippu-Exchange Code list
- Contact Information
- 🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
TNVelaivaaippu Registration 2023
The state students can register for the card sitting at home through the TN Velai Vaippu online portal. Through this article, we are sharing information related to TN Employment Exchange online registration process, tnvelaivaaippu online renewal, and tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in login. Therefore, to get complete information related to the portal, read the article until the end.
Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme Online 2023 – Overview
Employment Exchange is an organization that aims to help registered candidates in employment according to their skills. Or helps registered candidates and job seekers to provide information about various jobs available in the market.
|Name||TN Velai Vaippu|
|Launched by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TN Velai Vaippu Validity||3 years|
TN Velaivaaippu Eligibility 2023
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Student should have passed class 8th, 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- Unsuccessful candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant may also have some additional skills.
Documents Required for Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- educational documents
- experience certificate
- Certificate attested by Sarpanch / Municipal Councilor
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Career Options Available Under Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Agricultural engineer
- Vocational counselor
- Ethical hacker
- Artificial intelligence
- Hardware and networking
- Fashion designer
- Furniture designer
- User interface designer
- Leather designer
- Interior designer
- Animation designer
- Die designer
- Architect designer
- Tamil Nadu Voter List 2023
- Tnreginet Registration tnreginet.gov.in
- TNEGA Tnesevai Login Services List
- TN EC View Land Ownership
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration 2023 process
For online registration, you have to follow the procedure given below:-
- For online registration, you have to follow the procedure given below:-
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of New User “Click here” and click on it on the home page.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, you will be given the necessary guidelines related to registration.
- After reading these, you must click on the “I Agree” button.
- After clicking on the button, the candidate registration form will open.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form, like name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, aadhar card number, and click on the “Save” button.
- Now you can log in to the portal with the help of a User ID and Password.
Application process of TN employment exchange Tnvelaivaaippu
- First of all, you have to go to the Department of Employment and Training website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, you will have to log in to the portal by entering the login details on the home page.
- After that, you have to select your district.
- After that, submit the form by entering other information.
- Now the acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered email id.
- The acknowledgment receipt will contain many important things related to your interview in the employment office of your district.
- Keep the applicant acknowledgment receipt safe for future reference.
- The candidates will have to submit all the original documents and certificates to the respective employment office within 15 days of registration.
- The applicants will be provided with the registration card by the Employment Exchange.
- Candidates should keep this card safe for further reference.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the portal.
- After opening the official website, you will see the ” Renewal ” option on the home page; click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the login page will open.
- You have to log in to the portal by entering your username and password on this page.
- After login, the renewal form will open.
- Enter all the important information asked in the form and click on submit button.
- In this way, you can renew Tnvelaivaaippu.
How to Update Profile?
Such candidates who want to update their profile should follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- After the official website opens, the candidate has to click on the link “Update Profile.”
- After clicking on the link, you will have to log in to the portal by entering your User ID and Password.
- Next, enter the information you want to update and click on the “Save” button.
- This is how you can update profiles.
How to Login into TNVelaiVAaippu?
After successful registration on the portal, candidates can log in to the portal anytime. To login to the portal, follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly the candidate has to visit tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Existing User Click here” and click on it on the home page.
- After clicking on the option “Candidate Login,” the form will open.
- The candidate has to enter Exchange Code, Gender, Year of Registration, Registration Number, User ID, Username, and Password in this form.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you can successfully log in to the portal.
Validity of Employment Registration Identity Card
The validity of Employment Identity Card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue of the card. After three years, the candidate has to renew this card.
TNVelaiVAaippu-Exchange Code list
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Phone No.- 044-22500124
Email- [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OGP Homepage||Click Here|
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|