TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam Apply Online | Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Registration 2022 | TS KCR Unemployment Allowance Application Form
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme: The Telangana Government has started a new scheme to improve the economic standard of unemployed educated youth of the state. The Telangana government has launched the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme to provide unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana, Shri K Chandrasekhar Rao.
The unemployed youth of the state will get an allowance of Rs.3,016/- per month. The scheme is for the people who are suffering from job crises even after completing their education. The unemployed youth need a pillar to hold on to. The Telangana government has assured that they want to lay their helping hand to the unemployed youth.
The Telangana government has understood the situation and has decided to be the pillar to hold for the unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the Government will provide 3016/- rupees per month to the state unemployed youth. You will get this fund to enhance your several skills, which will help you to get up from your unemployment. It is a remarkable opportunity for all the unemployed people to grab and glow. In this article, you will learn about all the ways to get the Telangana Unemployment Allowance.
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Key Highlights of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022
- What is the budget of this Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
- Objective of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
- Required Documents for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply Online Application
- Who is not acceptable for applying to the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
- How to Check TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Status
- Frequently Asked Questions
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Due to the rising population of India and the crisis of the job market, many people are still facing unemployment. In youth, unemployment is a serious cause of depression and dilemma. Are you one of them? Unemployed youth have to face the giggling and contempt of people who are surrounding them. So, unemployed youth need a hand to hold utilizing which will find the way of their nourishment.
Chief Minister of Telangana, Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao, has initiated this Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme. This pillar will help them to fulfill their dreams of getting a job. This unemployment allowance is an amount of Rs. 3,016 as a monthly expense. The financial support of Rs. 3,016 is the aid to the jobless people all over Telangana.
Key Highlights of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022
Get the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme details such as application procedure, benefits, eligibility criteria so read this article till the end.
|Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Allowance||Rs.3016/- per month|
|Registration status||available soon|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration/application form||not yet released|
|Telangana State portal||https://www.telangana.gov.in|
What is the budget of this Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The financial support of Rs. 3,016 is the aid to the jobless people all over Telangana. The candidate or applicant can avail the benefit of this TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme until they can get a job. About 12 Lakhs youth are getting the benefit of Unemployment Allowance Scheme Telangana.
The government has decided to give a budget of Rs.1810 Crores for this scheme. The monthly outlet or expenses of the scheme is around Rs.150.88 Crores. The receiver will get the total unemployment allowance scheme money directly to the bank account of the receiver.
Objective of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The main objective of implementing this scheme is to provide unemployment allowance in the form of financial assistance for the unemployed educated youth. This will raise the standard of living of the youth. Apart from this, employment opportunities will also be provided to the youth under TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
Get the allowance and use it to grow your future.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- He must be registered with the employment exchange.
- The age of the candidate should be between 22 to 35 years.
- The applicant should be a graduate of any recognized university.
- He should not be doing any kind of job.
- Family income must lie under 2.4 lakhs per annum.
Required Documents for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Education qualifications certificates
- Employment exchange registration number
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply Online Application
Interested candidates who want to apply to the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of Register. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open.
- Enter all the details asked in the form correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply online under the Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme.
Who is not acceptable for applying to the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
There are also criteria for the applicants who cannot apply for this TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Following are the standards of the people who cannot apply: –
- If the person has land of 2.50 acres or 5 acres in their name in this state, the government will not allow the person to apply for this scheme.
- The person who has taken a loan of Rs.50,000/- or more from a state, central, or bank. Then, the government will not allow the person to apply for this scheme.
- If you have a four-wheeler car registered in your name, then you cannot register.
- When the person has a criminal offense record against them, you can not apply for the Unemployment Allowance Scheme Telangana.
If you are suspended from any government job, you can not apply for the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
How to Check TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Status
You need to check the status of the Nirudyoga Bruthi registered account to see if it is right and correct or not. If you want to check TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme registration status, then you have to follow the following ways: –
- The first step is to go to the official website of Telangana State Portal.
- Click on this link: – https://www.telangana.gov.in/, it will steer you to the official website.
- You will get the option “Check Status” on the homepage. Click on that tab for checking status.
- Enter your application number in the place and click on the option check option.
Then you can see your Nirudyoga Bruthi application status on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme is a scheme initiated by the government of Telangana. The unemployed youth will get the aid of Rs 3016/month as an allowance for their monthly expenses.
People aged 21-35 years can apply for this scheme.
Yes. You can apply for the Unemployment Allowance scheme offline too. You have to reach the Employment Exchange Department of Telangana State. There you can register your name in this scheme offline.
The TN unemployment allowance registration procedure will go ahead within this year. If you are eligible for all the criteria, then you already have the green card to apply for this scheme easily. This financial assistance will help you to get your skills more flourished. Get yourself registered into the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Grab all your documents and apply for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022. The government of Tamil Nadu has held your hand to make you glow brighter.