TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021: The Telangana Government has started a new scheme to improve the economic standard of unemployed educated youth of the state. The Telangana government has launched the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme to provide unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana, Shri K Chandrasekhar Rao. Under this scheme, the Government will provide 3016/- rupees per month to unemployed youth. What is the Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021, what is the application process to take advantage of this scheme,? what is the eligibility criteria, etc? To know the answers to all these questions, definitely read this article till the end.
- 1 TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
- 2 The process to register for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
Key Highlights of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
|Scheme||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Allowance||Rs.3016/- per month|
|Registration status||available soon|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration/application form||not yet released|
|Telangana State portal||https://www.telangana.gov.in|
The Objective of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
The main objective of implementing this scheme is to provide unemployment allowance in the form of financial assistance for the unemployed educated youth. This will raise the standard of living of the youth. Apart from this, employment opportunities will also be provided to the youth under TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
Eligibility criteria for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- He must be registered with the employment exchange.
- The age of the candidate should be between 22 to 35 years.
- The applicant should be a graduate of any recognized university.
- He should not be doing any kind of job.
- Family income must lie under 2.4 lakhs per annum.
Required Documents for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Education qualifications certificates
- Employment exchange registration number
The process to register for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme
Interested candidates who want to apply to the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of Register. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open.
- Enter all the details asked in the form correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply online under the Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme.