The Yeshasvini Cooperative Farmers Health Care Scheme has been launched by the Government of Karnataka to provide good medical services to the farmers of cooperative societies. This scheme provides medical facilities for the farmers of Karnataka state at a reasonable cost with the help of cooperative societies registered with the Department of Cooperation.
Karnataka Yeshasvini Farmers Health Insurance Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YESHASVINI CO-OPERATIVE FARMERS HEALTH CARE|
|Inaugurated by||H. D. Kumaraswamy|
|Implementation date||Till date|
|Target beneficiaries||Farmers who are member of the Cooperative Societies|
|Allowance||financial assistance in 3 slabs i.e., Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 10,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant must be under 75 years of age.
- Applicants must be members of cooperative societies.
- Candidate should be from the rural area of Karnataka state.
- Family members of the beneficiary can also get the benefit of this scheme.
Coverage of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
Yashaswini Health Insurance Scheme provides health insurance coverage in 30 districts of Karnataka state. The scheme covers 803 surgical procedures which are as follows:
- Cardiac, cardiothoracic, orthopedic, pediatric and general surgery
- Ophthalmology, genito-urinary and neurological surgery
- Neonatal Intensive Care and Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Surgical Oncology, Gastroenterology and vascular surgery
- Dog bite, snake bite, and drowning
- Accidents during operation of agricultural implements such as electrical shocks
Yeshasvini Health Hospital Lists
More than 550 hospitals were recognized under the Yeshasvini scheme, which provides benefits under the Yeshasvini Card facility. You can see the list of hospitals listed below, district wise: –
|Name of the district||Number of network hospitals|