YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: The Andhra Pradesh government launches so many government schemes for the social and economic welfare of the citizens of the state. Recently an insurance scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh named YSR Bheema Scheme. Here you will find all the essential information related to it, i.e., What are the YSR Bheema Scheme and its objectives and benefits? What are the eligibility, documents, and application process of this scheme? So please read the article till the end to know every detail about it.
- YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
- Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
- Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
- Benefits And Features Of AP Bheema YSR Scheme
- Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
- Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents for YSR Bheema Scheme
- Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
YSR Bheema Scheme is a type of insurance scheme that provides accident protection to the families of poor and unorganized workers. Through this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability, then the amount of insurance is provided to the beneficiary’s family members. About 1.14 crore citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefit from this scheme. The government has fixed a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme.
To benefit from the YSR Bheema Scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year. If the beneficiary dies in an accident, family members will get an insurance cover ranging from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh. The sum insured will be credited to the beneficiary family member’s bank account within 15 days. Apart from this, immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Bheema scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To provide insurance cover|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Premium Amount||Rs 15 per annum|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main objective of launching the YSR Bheema Scheme is to provide insurance cover to families of poor and unorganized workers in the state. In case of permanent disability or death of the beneficiary, the nominated family member will get the cover amount. The beneficiary’s family will get financial assistance from this scheme.
ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్ చేతుల మీదుగా ‘వైయస్ఆర్ బీమా’ పథకం ప్రారంభం. కుటుంబ పెద్దకు జీవన భద్రత కల్పించేందుకు తీసుకొచ్చిన ఈ బీమా పథకం ప్రీమియం పూర్తి ఖర్చును రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వమే చెల్లిస్తుంది. రాష్ట్రంలో బియ్యం కార్డు ఉన్న 1.41 కోట్ల కుటుంబాలకు ఈ పథకం ద్వారా ప్రయోజనం చేకూరనుంది. pic.twitter.com/aaA9uGUsJW
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 21, 2020
Benefits And Features Of AP Bheema YSR Scheme
- YSR Bheema Scheme is a type of insurance scheme that protects the families of poor and unorganized workers.
- About 1.14 crore citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefit from this scheme.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has fixed a budget of Rs 510 crore to implement this scheme successfully.
- Under this scheme, an insurance cover of 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh to the nominated family member.
- The claim amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account within 15 days of filing the claim.
- Apart from this, a financial assistance amount of Rs 10000 beneficiary family member will get immediately.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, deposit a premium of Rs 15 per year.
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
|Natural Death||18 to 50 Years||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Death or Full Disability due to any Disaster||18 to 50 Years||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|Death or Full Disability due to any Disaster||51 to 70 Years||Rs.3,00,000/-|
|Partial Disability||18 to 70 Years||Rs.1,50,000/-|
Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21-year-old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents for YSR Bheema Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be a white ration cardholder.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
Interested candidates who want to apply to AP YSR Bheema Scheme, don’t need to do any kind of registration. Under this scheme, volunteers will conduct door-to-door surveys and check white ration cardholders. The information collected from the survey will be verified by the Welfare Secretary and the eligible beneficiaries will be selected. Selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account along with the nominee. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum. To get more information related to the scheme, you can visit the official website.