Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department of Andhra Pradesh State Government has accepted applications for AP Grama volunteer/ward volunteer posts. Candidates who have applied for Grama Volunteer/Ward volunteer posts can check the status of the application by visiting AP Gram Volunteer Official Portal @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. In this article, we are going to share information about the procedure to check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status. Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the end.
Table of Contents
AP Grama Volunteer online application status
AP Grama Volunteer / Ward Volunteer application process is going to start from 10 July. Interviews of the eligible candidates will be conducted from 11 July to 25 July after the scrutiny of the applications submitted by the candidates. The list of selected candidates will be announced on August 1 and training will be given from August 5 to August 10. Candidates will have to report for duty on 15 August. Priority will be given to women candidates in this recruitment process. 50% reservation will be given to women on the recruitment of Grama Volunteer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of AP Gram Volunteer.
Key Highlights of AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
|Recruitment||AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Government of AP|
|Post||Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer|
|Honorarium||Rs.5000/- per month|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ap grama application approved/rejected statistics
|Particulars||Statistics (Rural)||Statistics (Urban)||Statistics (Tribal)||Statistics (All)|
Procedure to check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
Candidates who have applied for AP Gram Volunteer / Ward Volunteer and want to check AP Grama Application Status 2021, then follow the method given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP Grama / Ward Volunteer.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Application Status” in the menu of “Login“. Click on it.
- Now “AP Grama Volunteer Application Status” page will open.
- On this page, you have to choose one of the options from the Aadhaar number, mobile number, or application number.
- After that enter the asked details and captcha code and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Now OTP will come on the candidate’s mobile number.
- Now enter OTP and click on Get Application Status.
- In this way, you will be able to check the application status.