Assam Job Card– The Government of Assam has released the NREGA job list under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. If you are a resident of Assam and have also applied, you are present on the right website. Below how to see the Assam Job Card list names and how to download NREGA Job Card. Stay tuned with us, and don’t forget to bookmark our website.
Table of Contents
Job Card Assam Online Apply Form Pdf
In the NREGA act, Every rural household adult member will get 100 days of wage employment in a financial year at the minimum wage rate as per the agricultural labour prescribed in the state. Every rural citizen of Assam state can apply online for mgrega job card by submitting an application form.
Eligibility for NREGA Job Card
- Must be indian citizen
- Should completed 18 years of age
- Applicant should have an application from local gram panchayat
- Volunteer for unskilled labour
Assam Job Card Application Form PDF – Download Here
Download Assam Job Card List 2021 mgnrega.nic.in
The Ministry of Rural Development prepares the Assam NREGA Job Card every year for the poor living below the poor line. He is given employment through this card so that he can make a living for his family.
Every year some new additions and deletions are made to the MNREGA scheme by the central government. Recently the government has released the job card list Assam 2021. If you want to see your name on this list, you have to follow the step.
Job Card List Assam Download Direct Link
Check Assam Job Card Status 2021 Online Step by Step
If you belong to the state of Assam, then by choosing your state, you can see the mgnrega assam status and list by selecting the respective district, tehsil and village.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Assam. Its link is given to you below.
- Now the page will open like the image given in front of you.
- According to the given image, you should choose the financial year, district, block, panchayat.
- Now you have to click on the “Proceed” or (Proceed) option.
- NREGA job cards list will open in front of you.
- You have to choose your name and click on the job number next to your name.
- Now your job card will open in front of you.
- Keep it safe with you and get it printed.
Note-Keep in mind that this is not an official website nor has to do with any ministry. Here, you give information about important updates of the government. For more information, you can try opening the official website.