The Kerala government has started the Vidyajyoti scheme. Under this scheme, the Government of Kerala provides financial assistance to physically challenged students to purchase uniforms and study materials. The state cabinet has approved the Vidya Jyoti Scheme for the welfare of students with disabilities. Social Justice and Empowerment Department is inviting online application form for Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme.
- Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023
- Brief Summary Of Vidyajyoti Scheme
- Objectives Of Kerala Vidyajyoti Yojana
- Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme Assistance Amount
- Disabilities included under Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme
- Vidyajyoti Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Application Procedure Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
- Beneficiary List Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
- Contact Us
- 🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023
The main objective of starting this scheme is the educational upliftment of differently-abled students. Under this scheme, assistance will be given to physically handicapped persons studying in class 9th, 10th, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSc, Degree, Diploma, Vocational Courses, and Post Graduation. The assistance amount given under this scheme will be sent directly to the beneficiary bank account through DBT. Therefore, the beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Brief Summary Of Vidyajyoti Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Benefits||Providing scholarships and grants|
Objectives Of Kerala Vidyajyoti Yojana
Under this scheme, for the educational upliftment of students with disabilities, they are provided financial assistance to purchase uniforms and study materials. The main objective of Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme is to encourage students with disabilities to pursue higher education. Recently, the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment conducted a state-wide disability survey with the help of the Social Security Mission in Kerala. According to reports, there are 7,79,793 different types of persons, of which 1,30,799 are under 18 years of age.
Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme Assistance Amount
In this scheme, financial assistance is being provided to those students whose disability percentage is 40% or more on the following basis, as mentioned in the table below: –
|Course / Class||Assistance for Study materials||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Standard||@ Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||@ Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||@ Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|Post Graduation||@ Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
Disabilities included under Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme
- Low vision
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Acid attack victim
- Locomotor disability
- Leprosy cured person
- Intellectual disability
- Hearing impairment
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Speech and language disability
- Specific learning disability
- Sickle cell anemia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multiple disabilities including deafblindness
- Mental illness
Vidyajyoti Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- Applicant should be studying in a government school / aided institute.
- The applicant must be 40% or more disabled.
- The applicant should belong to BPL family.
- Disability certificate
- Duly filled application form check by the head of the institution
- Recent passport size photograph
- Government school certificate
- BPL certificate
- Bank passbook
Application Procedure Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
Interested candidates who want to apply in this scheme, follow the below-given method: –
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Kerala.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Scheme” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking, you will get a list of all the schemes run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Click on the link “Vidyajyothi Scheme – Financial Aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students” to open the plan details page.
- On this page, go to the “Documents” section and click on the link “Application Forms – Financial Aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students“.
- Kerala Vidyajyoti Yojana Application Form PDF will open below which can be easily downloaded through online mode.
- All applicants can download this application form in PDF format. Then the applicants have to correctly enter their required details in this Kerala Vidya Jyoti Yojana application form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
- After submission of the form, proper verification of your application form will be done.
- If you are found eligible for Vidyajyoti Yojana, then you will start getting financial assistance.
Beneficiary List Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
- Click here to see the list of beneficiaries of the Kerala Vidyajyoti Scheme.
- On this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click on the “Beneficiary Details” link. In the new window in front of “Differently Abled”, select the financial year and district name to open the complete list of beneficiaries.
Head Office: Directorate of Social Justice
- Address: 5th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, PMG,
Trivandrum, Kerala -695033
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 471 2306040
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|