TN Patta Online Status Land Records | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல் @eservices.tn.gov.in
TN Patta Chitta: The documents related to the land are known as Patta Chitta. To get ownership of your land, it is necessary to have a land record. For your information, let us tell you that the land records have been made online by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Any candidate who wants to know about the land records can go to the official website and check the records related to their land online. Under this article, we will share the specifics of Tamil Nadu Online Land Records with our readers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online eservices.tn.gov.in|தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
- 2 How to Apply for TN Patta Chitta Land Record 2020?
- 3 How to Check the Status of Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Online
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online eservices.tn.gov.in|தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Patta Chitta is an extremely important official land record document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Friends, you can now watch Patta Chitta Land Records Online without spending your time and money. An official Patta Chitta web portal has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government, from where you can easily see the details of TN Land Records / Patta Chitta online. For all the necessary information related to Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Record Status, read the article in full.
TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
|Portal Name||TN Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Categories in Article||Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
What is TN Patta – Tamil Nadu Land Ownership?
A Patta is a very important document related to land that can serve as a revenue record of a specific piece of land, which is issued by the Tamil Nadu government in the name of the owner of the land. It is also known as the “Record of Rights” (ROR). The lease includes the following details:
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
What is TamilNadu Chitta – TN Land Ownership?
Chitta is an important revenue and legal document issued by the Village Administration Officer (VAO) and the Taluka office. Chitta provides information about land ownership, size, area of land, etc. The land is often divided into the following categories: –
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai).
How to Apply for TN Patta Chitta Land Record 2020?
Interested candidates who want to apply online for TN Patta Chitta, follow the below-given method:-
- First of all the candidate has to visit the Official Website of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department.
- After that, you have to click on the link “View Patta & FMB / Citta / TSLR Extract“.
- Then you have to select your district and area and click on the submit button.
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
TamilNadu Patta Chitta Certificate Fee:
Interested candidates who want to apply online for the Patta document through the official web portal of Tamil Nadu Land Records, then you have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Tn Patta Documents Required
If you are applying for Patta Chitta document, you will need the following documents: –
- Copy of Land Sale Deed/Record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill, etc.
- An affidavit (Encumbrance Certificate)
How to Check the Status of Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Online
- First of all visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Revenue Department.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Know your Application status“. Click on it.
- Now on the next page you have to put “Application ID” and “Captcha Values” and click on the button “Get Status”.
- Now you will be able to know the status of your application.
Process To Verify Your TN Patta Certificate
- First, go to the official website.
- Then click on the link “Verify Patta“.
- Now you enter the reference number and click on the submit button.
Check Also – How to Change Mobile No. in Aadhaar Card 2020