In this article, you will find out Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 apply online, Kerala +1 application form hscap.kerala.gov.in for Single Window Admission, Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 1st 2nd List Result Announced Check Below.
Are you someone who has recently completed the SSLC exam and is worried about taking the next step? It is normal to feel anxious about your future studies. However, do not fret; you have arrived at the right place to relieve your problems and stress. We are here to tell you the good news – DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 schedule is finally released.
The Kerala government has decided to hold the hands of the students and pave the way towards a promising future. Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 is an initiative taken by the Kerala government to support the students. Through their official portal, students who are interested can apply for admission online. The Kerala +1 registration procedures and allotment information will be available on the website. In this article, with the help of our sources, we will give you all the necessary information about the Kerala Plus One Admission, 2021.
- HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2021
- Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Plus One Admission
- How are students selected via the Kerala Plus One Admission portal?
- Kerala Plus One Admission result date and time
- Application form for HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2021
- How to apply online for Kerala Plus One Admission 2021-22?
- Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 2021 Result Released at hscap.kerala.gov.in
- How to check Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment List 2021 Result?
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2021
The HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission application for the year 2021 has already been released by the Kerala government. Only those who have completed their SSLC exams are eligible to apply. With the help of your SSLC marks, you can get admissions in government or government-aided Kerala schools. The admission is based on your 10th board marks/merit. The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education will create a merit list based on the SSLC marks of the applied students.
Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process +1 2021-22 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE ) Government of Kerala|
|Admission Procedure||Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process |
(HSCAP) ട്രയല് അലോട്ട്മെന്റ്
|Admission for||+1/ Plus One (Class 11th Kerala)|
|Admission Medium||Single Window System (SWS)|
|Article Category||Kerala Plus One Admission Trial Allotment 2021 Result|
|Selection Process||Merit based|
|Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment Result Date||13 September 2021 Released (Link Available)|
|Last Date of +1 Application Form||08 September 2021|
If you aspire to study in the Kerala board, continue reading this article to get all the necessary information, i.e., Kerala Plus One Admission Registration Date, Allotment List, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, etc. If you are an eligible student, grab the opportunity, and follow this article to register on the official portal of Kerala Plus one Admission.
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Plus One Admission
For easy access, the Kerala government has made the application procedure to be entirely online. If you do not have a stable internet connection to apply, proceed to a nearby cyber cafe to complete your application flawlessly. Mentioned below are the required eligibility criteria to apply. These are the following categories: –
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- A domicile certificate from the Kerala government is a must.
- The applicant should have cleared his/her SSLC examination from any government-certified board.
- The merit list will be based on the student’s SSLC marks.
- The student should achieve a qualified grade to get admission in any government or government-aided school.
For more detailed information regarding the Kerala Plus One Admission, kindly check the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in.
How are students selected via the Kerala Plus One Admission portal?
The application form submitted through the online portal is the first step for the Kerala Plus One Admission selection. The marks gained by the students in their SSLC exams will play a vital role in allotting the merit. There will be no written examination or entrance test, and only the SSLC exam marks would be credited. Depending on the student’s SSLC marks in any government-certified board, the DHSE Kerala will prepare a merit list.
Kerala Plus One Admission result date and time
The application form will be available on the website by the second week of August. In this academic year, one can expect the HSCAP to release the first and final allotment lists within September and October. In the previous academic session, the HSCAP has declared the first allotment list on 13th September. The final allotment list of Kerala Plus One Admission was on board on the 6th of October.
There will not be any entrance exams or tests for the students. Also, the entire application procedure and merit list preparation will be done online via a single window. The HSCAP might release the first allotment list for Kerala Plus One on 21st September.
Application form for HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2021
The applicants will have to fill the application form, which is available on the online portal of HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission. After correctly filling the form, submit the application on the website. An amount of Rs.25 is to be remitted as an application fee while submitting the form. Pay the fees to make a successful submission.
How to apply online for Kerala Plus One Admission 2021-22?
- Your first step is to open Kerala Plus One Admission’s official website. To proceed, click on this link- hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Then, select the Kerala Plus one Admission 2021 option, which is on the homepage.
- An application form will pop up on your screen. Now, you have to select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, meticulously fill in the other details in the Kerala Plus one Admission application form.
- Scan the required documents and upload the pages correctly. Make sure the pages are not hazy or poor in quality.
- Carefully verify all the information that you have filled in the application form.
- Finally, take a print-out and keep the hard copy of the Kerala Plus One Admission application form with you.
Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 2021 Result Released at hscap.kerala.gov.in
On admission.dge.kerala.gov.in Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 2021 result for +1 seat allotment list has successfully released on September 13, 2021 hscap.kerala.gov.in portal. Candidates who applied for KPOA (Kerala Plus One Admission) can check the their name in the trial allotment list result.
How to check Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment List 2021 Result?
Follow the below given procedure to check and download Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 2021 List & Result
- Visit the Higher Secondary Admission, Kerala portal at hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Candidate’s Login’ option.
- Submit your credentials and click on enter button.
- Now your Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment 2021 result will come on the screen.
- Save or Download and take a hard copy for future use.
|Notification & Application Form Start Date||24/08/2021|
|Last date of Application Form||08/09/2021|
|Kerala Plus One Trial Seat Allotment Result||13/09/2021|
|Kerala Plus One 1st Seat Allotment Result Date||22/09/2021|
|Last Date of Reporting to Allotted College||18/10/2021|
|Kerala Plus One 2nd Seat Allotment Result Date||Notify Soon|
If you want to change anything in the form and contact the authority till September 16, So corrections will happen till the trial window opens.
The department has released the Kerala Class 11 admission 2021 schedule, so the Kerala Plus One main allotment will now be open until October 18. The last date of withdrawal admission is November 21, 2021.
- When will the first allotment list appear on the online portal?
One can expect the first allotment list of Kerala Plus One Admission to be released on 13th September 2021.
- What is the link to the official website of Kerala Plus One Admission?
Click on this link: – https://hscap.kerala.gov.in/. It will redirect you to the official website of Kerala Plus One Admission 2021-22.
- How long is the admission procedure?
The admission procedure will continue from 24 August 2021 to 03 September 2021.
- How will the merit list be created?
DHSE Kerala will make the merit list depending on the student’s SSLC exam score attained from any government-certified board.
- What is the application fee for Kerala Plus One Admission?
The applicant for the admission procedure has to pay an amount of Rs.25 as their application fee.
This article detailed the Kerala Plus One Admission procedure, which was brought to you by our trusted sources. It is an excellent initiative by the Kerala government to make it easy for the students to apply for their future studies. DHSE Kerala has made the admission procedure entirely online to make it more viable. It also avoids third-party involvement in the admission process of Kerala Plus One Admission 2021. Now that the registration process is complete, we have to wait for the first allotment list, which the DHSE will release.