OBMMS AP YSR Subsidy Loans Status: Friends, as you all know that many government schemes are started from time to time by the central and state government. Similarly, the OBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to start its own business for the youth of backward castes of their state. Under this scheme, candidates can apply to set up their own business. We have shared all the information related to the scheme in this article, so read the article till the end to get complete information.
AP YSR Subsidy Loan Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the youth of the backward castes of the state like SC / ST / BC / Kapu to start their own business. Category-wise loans are provided through this scheme. Earlier this scheme was called AP Subsidy Loan, which was later changed to AP YSR Subsidy Loan. In today’s article, we are going to provide you information about OBMMS AP YSR Subsidy Loans Status, Registration Process, etc.
AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loans
OBMMS AP YSR Subsidy Loan Project can be availed by the interested people of SC, ST, BC, Kapu, etc. community of the state. To apply for a subsidy loan, the candidate has to visit the official website www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. Through AP YSR Subsidy Loan, people from backward states of the state will be able to start their own business and become self-reliant.
Key Highlights of OBMMS YSR Subsidy Loans
|Scheme Name||OBMMS Subsidy Loan|
|Beneficiaries||Person of State|
|Benefits||Loan on subsidy to start business|
YSR Subsidy Loans Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applications should be from BC, Kapu, SC, ST, and minority communities.
- For the OBMMS subsidy loan project, the age of the candidate should be between 25 and 66 years and the candidate should have a business idea and a business model.
Required Documents AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (Minorities not required)
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof
- Birth Certificate
How to Check OBMMS Application Status Online | AP Subsidy Loan
Interested candidates who want to check OBMMS application status, follow the method given below: –
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of the AP OBMMS Portal.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter Beneficiary ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth and click on the button of “Get Details“.
- Now OBMMS application status will come on your computer screen.
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|