Seva Sindhu Portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login, Karnataka Service Plus Seva Sindhu Apply Online, Application Status, Seva Sindhu Service Plus Driver 5000 Registration 2022.
Seva Sindhu Portal: Seva Sindhu Scheme is one such scheme run by the State Government of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka provides a list of various departmental schemes and services to the people in this one portal itself. This portal comes under the e-District Mission Mode Project of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
- Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
- sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login & Registration
- Seva Sindhu Portal Details 2022
- Karnataka Seva Sindhu Objectives
- Benefits of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
- Benefits To The Residents
- Benefits To Offices
- Services List at Seva Sindhu Portal
- How to Apply for Seva Sindhu Portal Registration Process?
- How to Apply for Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration?
- Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers Helpline
- How to Check Seva Sindhu Application Status?
- Seva Sindhu sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login Portal
- Request For Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Chammaras/ Leather Artisans For Covid-19
- Process to Search Service Center
- Seva Sindhu Helpline Number
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
Seva Sindhu is a kind of online one-stop service portal where you can take full advantage of government public welfare schemes and services. Under this portal, a list of departments related to all schemes and services is prepared. Thus, all the schemes run by the government are easy to access.
Due to the recent coronavirus 2020-21 lockdown, the Karnataka state government has announced a relief fund of up to 5000 for the auto and taxi drivers and people doing the following small tasks of the society like barber, washerman, driver etc.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login & Registration
This scheme is being implemented as soon as possible. Under this scheme, the government will also release the Seva Sindhu Driver Registration Portal so that auto and taxi drivers can easily apply online. Apart from this, he can also get the benefits of other schemes.
Online Apply Seva Sindhu Karnataka Service Plus, Application Form, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Auto/Taxi Drivers Rs 5000 Online Registration, and more. Check Application Status for Seva Sindhu CSC Login at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Seva Sindhu Portal Details 2022
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka State|
|Main Objective||Providing Various State Services in One Portal For Public|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Objectives
Under this portal, the government directly deposits money into the bank account of the registered beneficiaries. The government also takes complete care of the norms under this scheme. The primary purpose of implementing this portal is to provide information about all government schemes and services being run by the government in one place. And at the same time, in case of any disaster or incident, information related to employment opportunities, amount distribution etc., is also to be provided.
Benefits of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
Benefits To The Residents
- Through this portal, you can get information about all the schemes and services run by the government in one place.
- Under this portal, you also get information about any event, news, employment opportunities, pension etc. and other related information.
- Under this scheme, you are made available more and more information about the scheme through an online medium easily on your mobile phone while sitting at home.
Benefits To Offices
- Offices can focus on their centre capabilities which will help in expanding the efficiency of departments and officers.
- Various physical and outstanding MIS reports will be made accessible to the departments through the e-portal, which can help in better organizing and executing government arrangements.
- Connecting applications to SAKALA will guarantee the proper arrival of services.
- The latest data analytics will be incorporated, which helps the departments forecast, derive patterns, and ultimately help serve the residents better.
- The benefits accruing from the Seva Sindhu work will be an advantageous and quicker carrier of administrations for the residents.
Services List at Seva Sindhu Portal
Seva Sindhu Portal launched by Government of Karnataka Following services are available:-
- Revenue Department
- Labour Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- transport Department
- Department of AYUSH
- commercial tax department
- drug control department
- Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Women and Welfare Department
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Empowerment and Senior Empowerment
How to Apply for Seva Sindhu Portal Registration Process?
- Firstly go to the official website sevasindhu.karnatak.gov.in for the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Now you will see the option with the list of departments and services, just click on this Departments and Services option.
- The application form of the department presented in front of you will open.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly and verify it once.
- Now you have to click on the submit button, and you can take a printout of the application form and keep it with you for future need.
How to Apply for Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration?
To get the relief benefits provided by the Government of Karnataka to taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers, follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all, login to the official website of the “SEVA SINDHU” portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Disbursement of cash for Covid-19 relief to Auto-rickshaw drivers, Taxi drivers and Maxi Cab drivers”, click on it.
- After that, the registration form will open.
- Enter all the information asked in the form, you have to enter the following information in the form.
- Applicant Details
- Driving License Details (DL Details)
- Details of the vehicle which you were driving prior to the lockdown
- Bank Details
- Enter the captcha code and click on “submit”.
- By following the process, you will be successfully registered.
- Please take print out of your Seva Sindhu new registration.
Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers Helpline
080-22236698/ 9449863214: For any query related to COVID-19 cash relief can contact for Karnataka Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers through the above given helpline number.
How to Check Seva Sindhu Application Status?
- Open the seva sandhu online official website portal @ sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Now you will see the option of “Track Your Application Status” on the home page, select the option.
- After this, a new page will open in which you will see two options. “Through Application Reference Number” and “Through OTP/Application Details”
- You have to choose any one of these options at your convenience.
- Now fill the captcha code. After that, you have to click on the submit button.
Finally, the application status details will come.
Seva Sindhu sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Login Portal
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Click on the option of “REGISTERED USERS LOGIN HERE” on the homepage.
- Now you will get the login form.
- After that, Submit your email id, password and captcha code.
- Beneficiaries can avail of services offered by Seva Sindhu Portal by logging on the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Request For Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Chammaras/ Leather Artisans For Covid-19
- After loading the Seva Sindhu Portal Karnataka official website, click on the option “Covid-19 One-time financial assistance to Chammaras / Leather Artisans”.
- Now you will see the registration page.
- Submit all the related information and fill the form accordingly.
- Address Details
- Applicant Details
- Family Member details
- Bank Account Details
Process to Search Service Center
- Login to the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Check the “Service Center” option on the home page.
- Now Select your district and taluk.
- After that, you will get the information on your computer screen.
Seva Sindhu Helpline Number
If you need more information regarding the Seva Sindhu Portal Karnataka or any complaint, you can solve your problem by talking to the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number-080-22230282, 080-22279954
Email ID- [email protected]
Important Reads:- Narega Job Card List 2022 Download