Scholarship schemes are conducted to motivate meritorious students to higher education and to provide financial assistance to financially weak students. Similarly, to promote higher education, the Government of West Bengal has started the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to students at a fixed rate every month. This scheme has been completely revised in the year 2016 to cover more and more students under this scheme. In this scheme, students from class 9th to post-graduate can apply. For all the information related to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, please read the article till the end.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
- Key Highlights Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Objective of Swami Vivekananda scholarship
- Scholarship Amount In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents
- Online Application Process in Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (V3.0)
- Procedure for login to SVMCM portal @ svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Helpline Number
- Important Links
- 🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Key Highlights Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Official Website https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/||https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/|
Objective of Swami Vivekananda scholarship
The main objective of implementing this scheme is to promote higher education and to help such students who are unable to complete their studies due to weak economic conditions. These scholarships will help the students to get a good education and they will remove the financial burden imposed on them by their education.
Oasis Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
Scholarship Amount In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
To apply for Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant should not exceed Rs 250,000 from any source.
|Higher secondary level||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent examination||75%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||75%|
|Undergraduates||Applicant should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or equivalent exams to it||75% (Best out of five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts and commerce||45%|
|M.Phil/NET research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided institute can apply||Not Applicable|
The following documents are important while applying for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:-
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- Higher secondary education reports
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Selection & Login
Online Application Process in Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (V3.0)
To apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, follow the method given below: –
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “registration” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- After reading the guidelines on this page, click on the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open.
- Enter all the information asked in this form correctly and click on submit button.
- Now login to the portal with the username and password.
- The dashboard will open after login.
- Now you have to upload the photo and signature.
- After uploading, click on the button “Submit Application”.
Procedure for login to SVMCM portal @ svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- First, go to the official website of the scheme.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Applicant Login” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the login page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter Applicant Id, Password, and Security Code and click on the “login” button
- This way you will be logged in successfully.
- Email ID:- [email protected]
- Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
|Official Website||Click Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
🔥🔥 Join Our Groups For Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Online Gyan Point||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
1 thought on “(SVMCM) Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Apply Online @svmcm.wbhed.gov.in, Eligibility & Renewal”