TNREGINET Registration: The government of Tamil Nadu has developed the Inspector General of Registration (IGRS) or TNREGINET online portal to make the registration of marriages, births, deaths, firms, chit funds, etc. easy for the citizens of their state. Many types of services are available to the citizens on this portal.
Citizens of the state can now apply online and avail themselves of the government’s services through the TNREGINET Portal. In this article, friends are going to provide you information about how to register yourself in this portal to avail the services available on the portal. So stay on the article till the end.
Table of Contents
- 1 TNREGINET Registration
- 2 List of Services Available at Tnreginet
- 3 Tnreginet Registration Procedure
- 4 Procedure to Login TNREGINET Portal @ tnreginet.gov.in
- 5 Procedure to Apply Encumbrance Certificate
- 6 Procedure to Know Your Jurisdiction
List of Services Available at Tnreginet
- Encumbrance certificate online application
- Online certified document
- The Registration process of marriage, birth, death, firm, chit fund
- The letter documents online application
- Marriage certificate application online application
- Society document online application
- Check online EC status
Key Highlights Of TNREGINET
|Name Of Portal||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Launched In||Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide information on stamp registration property valuation to citizens|
|Launched for||Citizen of the state|
Tnreginet Registration Procedure
- Go to the Official Website
- After opening the website, on the home page, you will see the option of “User Registration” in the section of “Login“. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open.
- By correctly entering all the information asked in this form, such as user name, password, email, date of birth, gender, mobile number, select type of ID proof, enter the number of ID Proof and Address, etc.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number and Email Address.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the button “Complete Registration“.
- Thus, you will be successfully registered on TNREGINENT Portal.
Procedure to Login TNREGINET Portal @ tnreginet.gov.in
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of TNREGINENT Portal.
- After opening the website, the home page will show you the login page.
- On this page, you enter the user name, password, and captcha code and click on the button “Login”.
- This way you will be logged in.
Procedure to Apply Encumbrance Certificate
- Go to the Official Website of Tnreginet
- Register with the site if not already registered
- Log in with your username, password, and code
- After login, under “Encumbrance Certificate” you have to click on the link of “Apply Online“.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will open.
- Correctly enter all the details asked in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- In this way, you can apply online for an Encumbrance Certificate.
Procedure to search Encumbrance Certificate
- Go to the official web portal of Tnreginet
- After opening the official website, you have to click on the link of “Search / View EC” under “ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE“.
- After clicking on the link, the next page will open.
- On this page, you can search ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE from EC, Documents Wise, Plot Flat Wise anyone.
- Select one of the options.
- Enter the required details and click on the “Search” button.
- In this way, you can search ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE.
Procedure to Apply for Any Document
- First, visit the official website of Tnreginet
- Now login to the website.
- After login, click on the link to “create an application”.
- After that, the next page will open.
- On this page, you have to click on the link to “create document”.
- After this, the application form will open.
- Correctly enter all the details asked in the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Then click on submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for any document.
Procedure to Know Your Jurisdiction
- First, go to the official website of Tnreginet
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “KNOW YOUR JURISDICTION” on the home page.
- Under this option, you have to enter Street Name and Village Name and click on the “Search” button.
- Now the related information will be on your computer screen.
For queries please contact: 1800 102 5174