Friends, as you know that the last voter list is released before any elections are held. Candidates whose name is in this voter list can vote in the elections. Today in this article we are going to provide information about the West Bengal Voter List. So, read this article till the end.
The voter list is released on the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of each state. Similarly, the West Bengal Voter List has been released on the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer @ ceowestbengal.nic.in.
- 1 West Bengal Voter List 2021
- 2 West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021
- 3 Procedure to Download the West Bengal Voter List
West Bengal Voter List 2021
This list contains the names of those candidates who are eligible and listed to vote for the elections to be held in the state for the selection of the government. In this article, we are going to provide information about how to check the West Bengal Voter List 2021 and how to download the Electoral Roll PDF.
West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021
Assembly elections are going to be held in West Bengal. This assembly election will be in eight phases, starting from 27 March 2021 till 29 April 2021. Votes will be counted on 02 May 2021. Voting dates have been announced at Delhi Vigyan Bhavan.
Phases Of West Bengal Assembly Election
|1st Phase||27th March 2021||30|
|2nd Phase||1st April 2021||30|
|3rd Phase||6th April 2021||31|
|4th Phase||10th April 2021||44|
|5th Phase||17th April 2021||45|
|6th Phase||22 April 2021||43|
|7th Phase||26 April 2021||36|
|8th Phase||29 April 2021||35|
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Voter List 2021
|Name Of Article||West Bengal Voter List|
|Launched BY||Government Of West Bengal|
|Newly Announced On||18th November 2020|
|Beneficiary||Natives of West Bengal|
Objective of West Bengal Voter List
The main objective of releasing the West Bengal Voter List online is to present online details about the voter list to the people. This would not require the people of the state to visit any government office to see their name in the voter list.
Candidates can check the voter list by visiting the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal, sitting at home. This will save both the time and money of the people and there will also be transparency in the government system.
Benefits and Features of West Bengal Voter List
- The Details of the West Bengal Voter List are available in the official website of the Chief Election Officer, West Bengal.
- This voter list lists the names of the candidates who are eligible to vote.
- The candidates whose names are listed in the West Bengal Voter List 2021 can vote in the elections to be held in West Bengal.
- Now citizens do not need to visit government offices to see their names in the voter list.
- Citizens can check their name in the West Bengal voter list by visiting the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer West Bengal through mobile and internet sitting at home.
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system.
- All citizens of West Bengal who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for the voter ID card of West Bengal.
Procedure to Download the West Bengal Voter List
Interested candidates who want to download the West Bengal voter list pdf, follow the method given below: –
- Go to the Official Website of the Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Electoral Roll (Voter List)” on the home page. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, you have to select your district.
- Now you have to select assembly constituency name (AC Name).
- Now you have to click on the link of “Draft Roll” in front of the Polling Station Name.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the “Verify” button.
- Now the West Bengal Voter List Pdf will be on your computer screen.
Procedure To Search Your Name In Voter List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Chief Election Officer West Bengal.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Search Your Name In Voter List” on the home page. Click on it.
- A new page will appear where you need to enter the following information
- Search by name or EPIC No
- Enter the name or EPIC No as per your selection
- Captcha code
- Select the search option and information will appear
|Name of the Forms||Download Forms|
|Inclusion of Name – Form 6||Click Here|
|Inclusion of Name by an Overseas Elector – Form6A||Click Here|
|Objection to inclusion of Name – Form 7||Click Here|
|Correction of Particulars – Form 8||Click Here|
|Transposition from one Part to another within same Assembly Constituency – Form 8A||Click Here|
|EPIC- 001||Click Here|
|Form for Declaration for aged 21+ Non EPIC Electors|
|Form of oath or affirmation as to age|
|Declaration by students living in hostels/messes/elsewhere (To be attached with Form6)|
|Name of the Forms|
|Statement as to place of ordinary residence by a member of armed forces||Form 2|
|Statement as to place of ordinary residence by a member of armed police force who is serving outside that State||Form 2A|
|Declaration by Service Personnel (To be attached with the statement in form 2 or 2A)||Declaration|
|Statement as to place of Ordinary residence by a Person employed under the Government of India in a post outside India||Form 3|
|Appointment of proxy by classified service voter||Form13F|
|Revocation and/or appointment of substitue proxy by Classified Service Voter (CSV)||Form13G|
Electors Photo Identity Cards
|Name of the Forms|
|EPIC- 001||EPIC- 001|
Nomination Forms For Election
|Name of the Forms|
|Nomination Paper(For Parliament Election)||Form 2A|
|Nomination Paper(For Assembly Election)||Form 2B|
|Nomination Paper(For Council State)||Form 2C|
|Affidavit to be filed by the candidate along with Nomination Paper||Form 26|
|Communication with regard to Authorized Persons to intimate names of Candidates set up by Political party||Form A|
|Notice as to name of candidate set up by the Political Party||Form B|
|Declaration for submission of photograph||Declaration Form|
|Form of Oath or Affirmation||Oath|
|Format C1||Format C1|
|Format C2||Format C2|
- HELPLINE NO. call us – 1950
- [email protected]